lead characters :

➡️ ️Mr. Aarav Raichand ~punjabi~

CEO of AR. industries and Raichand empire.

~ The billionaire ~

Aggressive, arrogant but soft hearted.
He loves his family . Family values are very important for him.

He is quite strict with his employees also.

He has anger issue .

[ He is 28 years old . ]

Aarav

Aarav... is a Punjabi guy, he lived in chandigarh ,after that he sent to london for his MBA qualification. But now his company's branch or his business company also going to shift in Jodhpur , Rajasthan .

he has owned the responsibility of Raichand Empire from last 3 years .

now let's see what will hapeen when he will crash with a Rajasthani girl there.😊😊

➡️ Miss khushi Rajput ~ Rajasthani ~

~ A business student ~

Khushi is a talkative girl, childish but quite mature .

she is very bubbly. Innocence is what her eyes speaks. she like to do fun and hangout with her friends. she is not aggressive at all even she don't like that kind of person .

well khushi is doing her graduation she is in her last year.

[Khushi is 21years old .]

Khushi

Khushi...dances very well , she spends her most of time with her elder sister and best friend .

she is a sensitive and emotional girl. her parents always treats her like a princess but they don't want their daughter to spend much time with her friends and they want that she should focuss on her studies also .

<---------------♥️--------------->

AUTHOR'S POV :

So guys it is my first story please avoid grammatical mistakes because English is not my first language. So, this was the leads. Do you like them ? If you like them then please 🙏 vote for the charaters and do comment .

And the most important thing, if you don't like the beginning or the charaters of story , stop reading it but please don't criticise 🙏.

[ I will also use some songs and shayari to make the story more attractive and interesting. ]

Please do Vote and comment🙏❤️💖

Next part will come soon.

Wait.........

~ 335 words