11 |•

Who got Khushi kidnapped?

Author's pov :

Aarav lifted into sleep while reading the book and woken up directly in evening .

Devesh was in his room near his cupboard he was finding the traditional dress for Aarav .

What are you doing here ? Aarav asked .

You haven't got up so I'm picking out clothes for you. Have to go for puja he said .

Puri biwi hain tu meri ( you're my perfect wife ) Aarav said.

I'm not your wife bhai , I just have concern for Rajputs Devesh said .

What concern..? He asked .

If you won't go there then everyone in Rajput family will feel bad beacuse Ragini aunty and Akash uncle had called bade papa 3 times .

She called you also but you don't picked up because you were sleeping.

She called me ? Aarav checked his phone after saying this.
Shitt ! He whispered.
Look brother, how much you care about those people too Like you're their son-in-law
Devesh said .

Shut up he said and went in bathroom after coming from the bathroom he wore his clothes and left the Mansion with his family.

He wore a simple yellow rajwadi kurta as it is Rajput's family Pooja.

Aarav's attire

Aarav's attire

Whereas :

All are ready in Rajput family also , they also invited the to be in laws of Arohi means
Roy's .

Khushi is in her room ignoring all the calls of Sam because she is taking her selfies everyone one in Rajput family knows that once she Khushi get lost in her world it is difficult to made her come back in reality.

As everyone knows the incident of Khushi and Aarav , when she was clicking her selfies .

She also wore a beautiful light yellow traditional dress exactly twinning with Aarav .