12|•

Author's pov:

Khushi ran towards her bathroom she locked herself from inside and start crying with sound . She put palm on her mouth to stop the crying sound .

I didn't do anything she said while crying.
Everyone is getting hurt because of me , Arohi di , papa even the whole Rajput family.
i shouldn't be here , because I am not a good daughter , nor a good sister .

After a while she came out of the room , while wiping her face with napkin.

Suddenly Reyansh entered I her room,
Khushi, Are you free now? He asked .

Yes bhai she replied.

So will you do one thing for me? He asked .

Of course bhai boliye , Khushi said .

Take this laptop and check all the files stored in this pendrive and then give me all the information Reyansh said.

Okay , Khushi replied.

Khushi took the laptop from him and start working .

Arohi came in her room , Ohh, now you are keeping yourself busy, so that no one can say anything to you about what you did yesterday.

Khushi remained silent.

Why didn't you see my happiness? Why did you misbehave with her? Arohi said .

I didn't , Khushi said .

Shut up... Arohi shouted at her .

Khushi blinked her eyes and got jurked .

I will never talk to you again Arohi said and left .

Tear left from Khushi's eyes , she wiped the tears herself and closed the laptop as she was done with the work Reyansh gave her .

She lay down on her bed and started crying silently .

In evening :

Khushi was packing her luggages.

Ragini saw her packing the luggages she came near her and asked .

Why are you packing your luggages what happened?

Nothing happened, I just decided that I am going to stay at my grandmother's house, I will come back when di will forgive me genuinely Khushi replied.

But.... Ragini whispered.

This is my last decision, please let me go.

Ragini saw Mr. Aksh's face with blank expression .
Let her go Mr. Akash gestured .

Khushi went downstair and came near Reyansh.

Reyansh hugged her , please don't go baccha.

Khushi hugged him back , Why are you getting so emotional now? I'm not going away for forever, I'll come back when she will truly forgive me Khushi said .

After that she saw Arohi and left from the Mansion.

She was in car while crying and wiping the tears left from her eyes .

She reached at her grannie's big Mansion after 2 hour