8|•

Tujhe kya sunaau  mere khuda ,

Tere saamne mera haal hain .....

Teri ek nigah ki baat hain ,

Meri zindagi ka Sawaal hain .....♡♡

-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×

After coming from the palace , Aarav directly went in his room to freshen up himself .

After freshening up he took his phone and start seeing the pictures they captured at fort and palace .

Suddenly after scrolling some photos he got one , it was Khushi's photo . As her photo came in front of him , a soft smile appeared on his face .

Khushi was laughing so much in that picture , she laughs so much he said in his mind . She's smile is as good as her name he said .

Whose bhai ? He heard Devesh's voice .
He quickly flipped through her photo.

Mom's Aarav said .

Ohh! Devesh said with a mischievous smile.

Well do you have Khushi's number ? Aarav asked .

Yeah! I have but why are you asking , do you want her number ? He asked.

No , what will I do Aarav replied.

Hmm Devesh hummed. Okay bhai good night .

Good night Aarav replied him .

Devesh left the room and Aarav Lay down on bed while arranging his pillows .

He was lying on bed , thinking about the night when he shared the room with Khushi.

When she was curing his wound , suddeny he rolled his eyes , you need to sleep Aarav .
Sleep... he said himself and after sometime he drifted into sleep.

Whereas ;

Khushi , Arohi and Reyansh was in khushi's room .

Three of them was seeing pics , bro we had too much fun there , why didn't you come .
I wish you would come too .
You always not able to enjoy with us because of your office work.

Hmm , what should I do , I just had started my new company so that I have more meetings and confidence with investors and my assistants .It is good of you Arohi, I mean you have joined early and now in a few days you are going to get married and you are not helping me at all because of the marriage Reyansh said to Arohi in a teasing way .
Reyansh..... I am going to get married and you still want me to help you in your work?she replied him while teasing.

Reyansh Smiled and said :
By the way Khushi your studies have also been completed, when will you join hmm Reyansh asked .

I have some different plans Khushi said.

What he asked .

I want to start my self - made business .
I just don't want to join dad's business right now .

If you struggle and achieve something in life, then it is fun, isn't it bro?

Hmm Reyansh hummed and said so what do you want to do reyansh asked .

To run papa's or my own business , I must have some experience she said .

Ohh! Arohi said with a soft smile .

Main aur reyansh hain na , tum chaho to kuch samay ke liye hamare under work kar Acha experience le sakti ho Arohi suggested her .

Nope ! You people are my family members, and if I do anything below you, the same thing will happen, right?