9|•

Tune chuaa.. To main dhadakne laga....

Dil ki dua.. Honthon pe rakhne laga.....

Tune chuaa.. To main dhadakne laga.....

Dil ki dua.. Honthon pe rakhne laga.....

Aa tujhmein bitaaun ratiyan.....

Dil dil ko sunaye batiyan......

Aa tujhmein bitaaun ratiyan.......

O tu mujhmein kahin pe bas ja.....

Ho... Ho.....♡♡

-----♥︎-----♥︎-----♥︎-----♥︎-----♥︎-----♥︎-----♥︎-----♥︎--

He was driving the car with tears in eyes ,Even he don't know that where his car is going.

He called his manager , He asked his manager to provide security all around Jodhpur so that he can find Khushi .

Okay ! sir , but what's the matter ? His manager asked.

Quickly find the girl whose photo I am sending you, I don't know anything else, if you can't find her then take a look of yours and also the whole security Aarav warned.

Okay okay ! Sir manager replied.

After that he called vihaan and told him everything about the incident, and also to accompany him to the police station.

Bhai , hain kahan tu ? Vihaan asked .

I don't know Aarav said with a faint voice .
But if you don't tell me then how will I come? Vihaan said .
After that Aarav told him the paath where he was .

Vihaan reached and saw Aarav leaning again his car .

Aarav.. Bhai are you okay vihaan came rapidly after seeing him .

As Aarav saw him he hugged him and cried badly .

Aarav stood crying , crying won't help, I am with you, we will find Khushi together vihaan said .
I will talk to Aarohi once , will everything fine at home Aarav said .

Hmm vihaan hummed .

Hallow Aarohi Aarav said .

Ha she replied.

Is everything fine at home he asked .

Ha I have just told everyone that Khushi is at sam's house she said. Did you find out anything about Khushi?

No , Not yet, but I'll find out soon he replied.
Hmm she hummed , while teras left from her eyes .

Okay bye he said.

Bye she replied.

Both Aarav and vihaan moved further to police station and registered FIR .

After that they left police station . Vihaan it's too late , I think you should go home now Aarav said .

But...vihann said, Aarav put his hand on his shoulder and nodded his head , go.. Aarav said.

After the big argument of 15 to 16 minutes, Vihaan sat in car and left .

Aarav was about to sat in car , but stopped after seeing the earing which Khushi Khushi was wore . This earing... he said .

He looked in front and saw one small factory . He moved further near the factory with a tear drop .

He knocked on the door , but doesn't got any kind of respond . he raised the shutter of the factory , bur couldn't find anything.
I think she is not here He whispered himself .