16|•

Aarav went inside his room and watched the time once by his phone it was 1:00 am , he took his laptop and forcefully made himself busy in the presentation sent by Vihaan.

His eyes were on the laptop but his contemplation wasn't there, as the things grandma did again and again come in his mind. He suddeny closed the laptop in aggression , and threw the pillow on floor.

What the fuck is going on !! He uttered.
He remained silent for half an hour while closing his eyes in frustration.

He opened his eyes when his phone rang , he saw his phone it was Ayaansh's call.
He grabbed the phone but wasn't able to pick up .
The call was ended after few seconds, he again called him .This time he picked up as the calls was about to end.

Hellow...Aarav said with low voice,
Are you well?? He asked not finding him well .
I'm fine, but why did you call me too late at night,
Mom told me that your grandma has chosen Arohi for your marriage , and your engagement has been fixed the next week he said .

What!! Next week Aarav uttered in shock.

Yeah!! Don't you know?? He asked.

No, Aarav replied.

Whatever, Now you know very well, right? He uttered .
Hmm? Aarav replied in disbelief beacuse Ayaansh had never talked to him I this way.
Do something Aarav otherwise it will be not good for you he threatened him.

What are you saying, I'm not interested in Arohi , I also don't want to marry her Aarav replied genuinely.
So explain this to your family instead of me and Aarohi he said.
Ayaansh are you drunk?? Aarav asked finding him not even in his own senses.
Yess I'm drunk, I'm high, I'm mad in her love he said. Ayaansh you're not in your senses we will talk tomorrow Aarav said.
Aarav bhaii... he said with crying sound and low voice.
Ayaansh brace yourself Aarav said.
Aarav hadn't cut the call, but now Aarav wasn't able to hear Ayaansh's crying sounds and voice.

Hellow....Ayaansh...

Ayaansh...

.

.

.

.

Ayaansh talk to me Aarav said. Aarav hurriedly call Arohi.

Hellow...Arohi please call Ayaansh once he said.
Why what happened to him..? She stunned.
Nothing has happened to him you just sent a call to him once Aarav said.
Hey!! Arohi listen he again said.
Hmm she replied. Is Ayaansh alone at his home?? He asked.
Yeah! He is alone, he told me yesterday that his mother has gone to jaipur in a marriage she replied.

Ohh!

Aarav , let me call him okay? She said.
Okay he replied her and ended the call.

Arohi called Ayaansh but he doesn't picked up the call. She tried 20-30 call but he didn't pick up the phone.

Aarav he isn't picking up the call is he okay did you talk to him before?? She asked.
Arohi.. I had talked to him but....he said.
But..wht... ?she asked.

he suddenly stopped talking he replied.

Why?? she asked. Arohi stop questioning me even I don't know why he stopped talking to me that's why I called you to ask about him he uttered.

What should we do now?? She asked.
I am coming to pick you up, get ready quickly and come out of your house's gate he uttered. Okay! Come fast she replied.
After that Aarav left his Mansion and drove his car towards the Rajput Mansion. He reached and picked Arohi up from there.
She was crying silently in car , he gave her handkerchief to swipe the tears leaving from her eyes.
She saw his face and took the handkerchief after few seconds.

They reached at Ayaansh's house, the guard doesn't stopped them beacuse he was familiar with both of them.
They entered inside the house and found Ayaansh seating on the couch silently.
Ayaansh Arohi uttered and went near him. He swiped his tear and saw her face.
Hmm he replied. why aren't you picking up my phone? She asked.
He stood up and hugged her tightly.
Aaru....he whispered while crying.
She hugged him back and kissed his forehead.
I love you he uttered. I love you more she replied while wiping his tears.
Aarav smiled seeing both of them, he took his phone and opened his insta page. He saw his suggestions and found Khushi's insta I'd. He clicked on her I'd it was a public I'd.
He saw her photo with cold expression and suddenly got out of the insta page with frowned eyebrows.
After few minutes Arohi made Ayaansh stop crying and gave him a glass of water.
He took few sips of water and put the glass on table.
Aarav...I'm sorry I showed you aggression Ayaansh apologised.
It's all okay! He replied.
Three of them talked continued their talks for 2 hours and afyer that Aarav and arohi left Ayaansh's house he dropped Arohi at her house and after that went towards his own house.

Whereas Khushi was having very important Talk with Aman both of them discussed that they will be friends always , and Aman will never talk about his feelings of love with Khushi because it discomforts Khushi.

-----×-----×------×-----×------×--------×-----×---×

Here is the another update!!

I knew it this chapter was boring but the next upcoming chapters will surprise you.

Till then do , vote, comments, share and follow me on wattpad and instagram .

~ 905 words.

My insta I'd is

@honey___2209