15|•

She widened her eyes , as Aman confessed his feelings. I love you so much, he said.

Aap kya keh rahe hain ? She asked in shock.

He tightened his grip on her hands. This is true I'm in love in with you Khushi... but
stop it she said. He looked into her eyes with aspect.
Start the car and please drop me to my house Aman, and if you can't do it, then tell me, I will go on my own Khushi uttered.
Khushi please listen to me once, he said.
Aman I just had heard what are you saying okay she replied.

I'm sorry , If my feelings heart you he said.
She saw his face and tried to came out off the car.

Wait...he said.

Aman..I respect your feelings but trust me I don't have such feelings for you , I always considered you my friend .
But you know what I just has lost that friend.

Aisa nahi hain Khushi..he said.
There is no point to discuss all this, let me go please she said.

He started the car and moved towards her grandma's house. Khushi...he said, she opened the door and left by ignoring him.

She entered inside the Mansion with frowned eyebrows and tensed face.
Kamna saw her and went inside the kitchen to bring water for her.

Khushi ji...aapke liye khna laga deti hoon , ( let me serve you the food ) she Said.
No thanks , I have eaten Khushi replied and went towards her room. After freshening up she took the phone and called his grandmother.

Hellow Khushi beta...she said.
When will you came back ? Khushi asked.
Why?? Is everything okay at home?? Grandmother asked.
Yeah!! Everything is okay , its just that I'm missing you a lot she replied.
Okay I'll came the day after tomorrow she replied. Okay!! Khushi replied lazily.
Okay grandma bye, good night Khushi said.
Grandma greeted her back and after that Khushi declined the call.

She opened the window of her room and took her headphones.

After listening some songs she went towards her bed and drifted into her dreamland.

~ Aarav's pov ~

I was on call with Arohi , her things made me very disappointed as our met for the marriage talk was also very confusing and nonsense

Aarav I'm not able to convince them please try to understand she said .

So what !! I told you that I'm not going to marry you please convince your family I'm not even interested in you a bit, I replied directly.

I know also knew that you're interested in whim?? She said.

Whom?? I asked as she uttered that statement from her mouth.

Khushi.. she said.

I widened my eyes as she took her name , Khushii.. I mumbled.