Chapter 9: A Touch of Intimacy

Yoon entered Kang Hyun's apartment, guided by Cheol Yeong, and felt overwhelmed. Kang Hyun had brought her belongings over because he had some time that day.

As the holidays were approaching, she had only brought a few sets of clothes from home, but she had brought many books, so her suitcase was packed full.

"I could have picked you up."

Cheol Yeong offered to carry her suitcase for her.

"No, it's fine. He will be here shortly."

Yoon strongly refused Cheol Yeong's offer to escort her.

Kang Hyun's apartment was a high- end one located in Hannam- dong. Among them, he lived in a penthouse with a duplex structure.

It had its own garage and elevator, guaranteeing a private lifestyle and excellent security.

"The CEO is still sleeping. He came in late after shooting until dawn."

"Ah... Yes."

"You can go up to the second floor."

Cheol Yeong lifted her suitcase.

"There are many books, so it must be heavy. Let's carry it together."

"This is nothing."

Cheol Yeong swiftly lifted the suitcase and went up the stairs, and Yoon followed him up to the second floor.

"This is the room."

"Thank you."

Yoon cautiously stepped into the room that Cheol Yeong had shown her. The room was much larger than she expected, and her eyes widened in surprise.

It looked several times larger than the room she was living in now. Also, whether the room was facing south, sunlight was pouring in through the large windows.

"It doesn't have to be this big."

Yoon felt uncomfortable because the room was too big and nice, even though she was not paying a penny for living expenses.

The bed was queen- sized, spacious enough for two people to comfortably lie on. The bed was neatly set with ivory- colored bedding, like in a hotel. And there was even a dressing room.

'There's even a dressing room.'

Yoon gently opened the door to the dressing room. It wasn't large, but it was more than enough for Yoon who didn't have many clothes. Yoon opened her suitcase and began organizing her clothes in the dressing room.

Having arranged her few outfits, the dressing room felt even emptier. For the moment, she arranged her books on one side.

'There's no desk.'

Yoon thought that she would need to buy at least a small table.

After carefully closing the dressing room, this time, she opened the door to the bathroom located near the entrance of the room. The bathroom wasn't particularly large either. However, it was sufficient for Yoon to use alone.

'It's good to have a bathroom in the room.'

She felt like she could just stay quietly in this room when she came home. With nothing much to tidy up, Yoon left the room and headed towards the stairs.

"Is that woman really the one getting married to the CEO?"

A woman's voice that hadn't been there before was heard.

"What do you mean, 'that woman'? Be careful with your words, sister."

Cheol Yeong chided Kyung Hwa.

"Weren't you the one who said she's from a distinguished family? But her demeanor..."