Chapter 13

Kang Hyun, who had been nearly lying down, lifted his body and hoisted one long leg onto the other. Consequently, his robe opened, revealing his bare thigh.

'Gasp!'

Yoon couldn't help but close her eyes.

'Should I check if she's pretending to be innocent or not?'

Seeing Yoon's bewildered expression, Kang Hyun was suddenly filled with a mischievousness he hadn't felt since his elementary school days.

"Have you ever slept with a man?"

Kang Hyun asked, looking at Yoon who still had her eyes closed.

"......"

At his words, Yoon bit her lip.

"Really? You're twenty- four, right? Haven't you ever been in a relationship?"

Kang Hyun's eyes narrowed.

"I've been in a relationship, but..."

As she spoke, Yoon felt like she was walking into Kang Hyun's trap and stopped herself.

"What? You've dated, but you've never slept with them? Were you really dating a man?"

"Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have to sleep together."

Yoon snapped back.

"People date to sleep together."

Seeing Yoon, her eyes tightly closed and flustered, Kang Hyun felt even more mischievous.

"Huh?"

"It's natural for adults, isn't it? Is it a sin or something? You're incredibly old- fashioned."

"It's not a sin not to have done it."

Yoon was again irritated by the term 'old- fashioned' and opened her eyes, but upon seeing his bare thigh, she gasped and covered her eyes with her hands.

"It's not a sin, but you're rather pitiful."

"Why am I pitiful?"

As Yoon looked baffled, Kang Hyun wet his lips and opened his mouth.

"So, would you like to try it tonight?"

Yoon was taken aback by Kang Hyun's unexpected proposal.

"No, I want to wait until I find someone I love..."

"That's fine. He'll understand. So, it might be good to practice with me in advance."

Suddenly, Kang Hyun abruptly stood up and jumped over the table with his long legs. Startled, Yoon also stood up and walked around the table to where Kang Hyun had been sitting.

"Why are you doing this?"

Yoon, who had turned pale, questioned. Then Kang Hyun walked back around the table towards her, and Yoon retreated back to his original spot with quick steps.

"Are we playing tag? Why are you avoiding me? Do you think I'll eat you?"

Baffled, Kang Hyun stretched out his arm and caught her.

"Sit down. I won't bite."

He pulled her down to sit on the couch, then sat down next to her.

"Well, then, I'll sit over there."

Yoon felt awkward sitting next to him and tried to get up again, but this time Kang Hyun extended his arm and wrapped it around her shoulder.

"Just stay here."