Chpt. 4: New Plan

I left the room to see Paintbrush holding an asleep Fan, behind them, OJ and Testtube were talking about rooms. Not the strangest thing I've seen but still sorta unexpected. I shrugged it off and left to my room.

"Baxter! Where's my little guy?" I called as I entered my room. Baxter scampered my way and I picked him up.

"Hi, lil' fella." I sigh and sat on my bed with the crab still in my arms. "Things have been rough lately, huh?"

He blinked in response. "I... I fucked up, Baxter. But I'm just not ready to leave yet. I know I should, but... I just can't." I began to vent my problems to the little guy.

"It was HELL back there. All we did was wait for MePhone to come back. Gosh, I missed him! I can't believe I missed him!" I laid back, flopping on the bed in exasperation.

"Testtube just doesn't get it. If she was in this situation, I'm sure she would do the same thing." Suddenly a lightbulb went off in my head (no pun intended). Little did Testtube know, I still had the timetravel device.

If I go back in time, I could change the votes, keeping Testtube stuck in Season 2, like me! Fan wouldn't have to see her everyday in the Hotel and she won't bother me about going back and "fixing things".

"I've got it, Baxter!" I shouted, jumping up off the bed and pacing around the room as I tell my plan, "New plan, I'll get Testtube back in Season 2, then she'll finally understand why I can't go back."

"Okay, but how would I even change the votes?" I wonder outloud.

"I can't cheat, I'll get caught. I could try to convince Knife, but he's a tough cookie. Besides, he's the one that got her off in the first place, right? What about Mic! She and Testtube don't hate eachother now, but I can't tell her why. She'll start asking questions, which wouldn't be good." I paced anxiously. Trying to come up with the best solution.

Baxter snapped his claws, getting my attention. "What is it, Buddy?" He hopped up on my dresser and knocked over one of my picture frames. I gasped.

"Hey!" I picked up the naughty crab. "Don't knock over my stuff, that's rude." I set him back down on my bed once I was done scolding him.

"Now I have to think," I said as I picked up the picture. It was a group photo of all the Season 1 contestants. But one caught my eye.

Taco! Taco was my way in!

"Baxter, you little genius!" I squealed, giving him a quick kiss on his shell.

I set the picture back on my dresser and pulled out the device. (I really need to come up with a better name for it)

The crab suddenly jumped in my arms, "Oh, I'm sorry, Boy. But you can't come with me this time. It's too dangerous." I set him back on my bed.

I breathed in. Readying myself.

I typed in the date and waited

-------------------

Two chapters in one day? Wow

This one's kind of short huh

Oh Lightbulb, what have you got yourself into