Chapter 19 ( you and me nothing is better)

Joshua Pov:

"Ring.. Ring.. Ring...

"Ya Hoshi your phone is ringing" Scoups shouted at Hoshi while they were practicing for their new comeback. "oh okay coming" said Hoshi while running to pick up his phone " yeoboseyo, oh Areum ah" Hoshi said as he walk out of the studio while continuing talking on the phone.
"Since when does Hoshi have other friends other than us and some other k-pop idols?" Said The8 "yeah that's true i wonder who is he talking too i guess we can ask him later" said Han.

"How are you Areum" "oh i'm doing great Oppa, can i ask where are you?" Arisa asked " Oh i'm training at the studio today and what pleasure do i owe this phone call from you?" Hoshi said while chuckling "Well if it makes you feel better Im in korea right now and was wondering if you are free to meet."
"oh for sure see you in an hour?" "sure Oppa see you!"

As Hoshi ended the call and return back to the studio the members looked at him weirdly. " Alright guys we can end practice here today i've got to go somewhere bye" Hoshi as he sprinted out of the studio.

"Wow hoshi ending practice early, i wonder who is this special someone that he is meeting" said joshua
"That was actually quite unexpected" said woozi
"maybe it's a girl?" said mingyu
The member were quite stunned themselves and hoshi was not someone who would leave practice on time.

Arisa pov :
Flying back to korea was quite unexpected for me as i really did not expect myself to pursue this path in my career. In 3 days time i start work as Hybe social media marketing manager and while i was on the airplane i remember that Hoshi Oppa once told me that he was now in Hybe.
I called him after my flight so that we can meet and i can tell him the good news me and Hoshi has been best friends since high school but sadly i had to move back after graduating but now i'm back and i miss him so much!
Hoshi has agreed to meet me so i called a Cab to go to my Apartment in Seoul Korea i purchase a apartment last week because i knew that i actually stay here for long. Actually my parents was abit against it as they wanted me to take over their company but i had other plans.

After reaching the apartment i quickly set up some stuff, i did not had to do much because i had someone decorate for me yesterday before i came so that i don't have to do it myself and set up so many furniture and change into a new outfit so that i can go meet Hoshi at our favourite restaurant when we were student despite being rich i don't really like flaunting my wealth as i feel that it's not really necessary because it's mostly my parents money but they still give me whatever i wanted Which i appreciate a lot, i drive to the restaurant and waited for hoshi.

"Oppa" i said and wave to Hoshi while he enter the restaurant he smiled at me with his 10:10 eyes so cute!
" Hey Areum, i missed you so much" he pulled me into a tight hugged " Yea same cmon let's eat i'm starving" we order our food and continue catching up about life and how we are doing and what we are doing now which brings me to it "i need to tell him about work" i thought to myself.

"Oppa i've got some good news for you, the reason why i return to Korea is because of work I'm gonna be working at Hybe!" i said while smiling brightly at him. "JINJA that's great Areum when do you start?" "In 3 days i can't wait!" "Are you free tomorrow i can bring you to meet my members?" "Oh sure i would love to meet your friends" We continue catching up and planned what we can do tomorrow.

"Alrite bye areum drive safely bye" Hoshi said as he see me off after we are done with our meeting.

Seventeen group chat

Hoshi🐯: Hey guys meet me at the cafe downtown tomorrow i have someone for you guys to meet!

Scoups 🍒: Who, is that why you left practice early just now?

Hoshi🐯: you will see tomorrow.

Woozi : wow being secretive kwon?

Dk : Isit your gf hyung?