Chapter 1

~Valeria

It was a long day at school and the only thing I was looking forward to was that these horrible piano lessons were finally over and I could lie down in my cozy bed at home and take a break.
When the lesson ended,I directly run out and put my ear phones in my ear while I walked by foot to my home. It was a cold and rainy today in winter and I idiot also forgot my umbrella but it didn't really bothered me because I actually liked the rain. I was walking by foot now the past 25 minutes and finally arrived my home.. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and opened the front door until I saw my drunk dad being bounded over his chair and 7 mans standing in a circle around him while slapping him right after one slap across his red cheeks again and again..
My eyes just widen when I pulled my ear pods out and screamed loud ,,DAD!'',and runt over to him. Before I could do anything, one of the 7 mans who was quietly tall,a buzz cut,green eyes and a deadly look on his face,grabbed my hair so I yelped in pain as he threw me into the ground. I looked scared up and my breath was fast and loud,my dads face was bleeding hard and he looked low at me.
,,Dad who the fuck are those mans?!'',I asked angry but also scared.
,,darling...I'm sorry...'', he said with a guilty and ashamed look on me.
,,I was drinking to much at the bar a-and...'', his words came out of his mouth stuttering.
,,No!...'', I cut him off before he could continue speaking. ,,Don't Tell me those are the mans you have to pay the 2 thousand Dollar!..'', I shouted scared and angry at him while I Layed on the ground,pressing my wrists on the ground so my upper body was up.
Then I heard a husky voice from one of the 7 mans,he was the one who slapped the blood out of my dads face and was directly in the middle of all..Obviously the boss.
,,ohh sweetie..your dad doesn't need to pay us 2 thousand dollars...he needs to pay fucking 2 million dollars.'', the man with long black hair, about 6'7 feet, cold Smaragd Green eyes, a Perfect jawline and a cut right in his right eyebrows spoke to a husky voice to me.
,,T-two million...dollars?..'', my voice was shaky and schocked...