Chapter 23

~Valeria

Maybe he was right?
Did my dad really sold me to them? 1 week here and still no police in sigh. Or maybe they just need a little bit longer and my dad is already searching me?..
But when he mentioned the 1 million dollar,that he gave to my father,did I knew that my father would choose the money over me.
My dad and I were never in a good relationship. He always told me I looked like my mother,but that wasn't an compliment.
He abused often my mother and hurted her most of the time. When he was drunk,he just had fun with her after he slapped the shit out of her. I heard her crying all nights when I was pretending to sleep. Then one night she just stopped crying out of nowhere. Was she okey now? So I decided to go look on her.
I wish I didn't.
I was 6 years old,having my bunny bear between my arms and walking tired inside her bedroom. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I turned the lights on and saw my mother. Her laying on the ground, a knife right next to her and her neck completely cut off.
The blood runt like a waterfall over the ground.
,,Mommy!‚'', I screamed and my bunny bear felt down. My dad wasn't at home. He was drinking like an pro alcoholic and I didn't knew what to do. I might be six years old but I was smart enough to inform my neighbors.
I knocked on their doors and explained them crying what Happend..or better to tell, what I saw. It was an young couple,maybe college students and they directly called an ambulance.
The ambulance guys took my mother out and tried to contact my father but with no success.
They told me that my mommy is gonna sleep for an while and I should wait for my daddy.
But I knew my mommy was not just sleeping.
My dad arrived late in the morning at home completely drunk. I was staying at my neighbors and my dad knocked like a creep on their doors and shouted my name.
My neighbors didn't wanted to let me go to him so they didn't opend the door until he tried to break it. They called the police and they took him on the police station. After 2 days he was completely dry and not drunk back at home.
He cleaned the room where the blood was from my mother and didn't talked to me.
Late at night he got drunk again and screamed at me that it would be my fault that she is dead.
Then he started opening his belt...
The metal side of the belt came right into my sensitive skin but not just once.
After she died he did almost every day.
He waited until my wounds are half healed and everything repeated again and again.
When I was 14,did my breasts started to grow from puberty. They grew big for my young age and that was my fucked fate I could ever have.
Once I came back from school and I was so tired that I layed down and felt asleep.
His hands slowly went under my shirt and started massaging my breasts. At this point I was old enough to understand what's going on.
But I was too scared to say anything. I just cried in silence and pretended to be still asleep.
After a time he stopped. But one day...
It was night,my dad for the first time not drunk. I was sleeping until he just grabbed my legs and pulled the blanket off from me.
I directly woke up and started panicking as I just saw that my pants are already off and his zip from his pants opened. If he was drunk,I could maybe understand it but he wasn't. That's what made everything more worse than it actually is. His cock jumped out of his pants and he started going on me. I kicked my feets and hit his face so I directly runt out and looked myself in the bathroom. He knew he can't be that loud or otherwise he will directly land in jail.
,,you little slut! Come out!‚'', he shouted but I didn't opened the door.
,,If you ever tell anybody about this... can you pray that you don't spawn next to your mother.'', he said sharp what made me gasp.
Spawn next to my mother= my dead.

If you had to experience something about abu$ing and r@aping, am I really sorry for you and hope you will stay strong!!!🫶🏻