Chapter 8

~Ivan

God this girl is killing me.
How can a girl be such annoying?! I guess it's her stupid puberty who's just kicking really bad. She can be happy that she isn't with the other guys in the car or she would left the car with shaky legs out. But my eyes can't stop looking at her tights. She wore a baggy jeans but when she sat even her thighs were tight and screaming to get touched. But She is not here to have some fun with me, she is here to feel hell. I notice that she is started to move her wrist more cause it hurted her.
,,You okey?'', I asked while I clenched my jaw and kept my eyes on the road.
,,like you would care..'', she said quietly but loud enough what made me laughing.
,,we're almost there.. just need to pack my coffer and we can go.'', I said.
After 15 minutes we arrived at my villa and I stopped driving.
,,come let me help you'', I said and bounded her off.
,,don't touch me.'', she said angry.
I smirked and grabbed her wrist tight after I bounded her Off. ,,I will touch you when and where ever I will,is that clear?'', I said seriously.
,,You don't own me and it's my body you motherf-'', I cut her off and spoke. ,,Carefully how you finish that Sentence ms. Jezzele.''
She just rolled her eyes and her eyes glared at my huge villa. I saw how her eyes widen and I could also hear her small gasp.
I smirked and spoke. ,,When I Open the door, you promise me you will not run away and make it easier as it is,understand? We can do it in the easy way or...'', my voice got deeper but she just nod scared. Finally is she giving up.