Chapter 3

~Valeria

My cheek burned like hell and A tear dropped silently down my cheeks...he was still taller then me thought he kneed over to me to be right in my high. His jaw clenched harder and harder,his vains pumped out when he balled his hands into fists to control himself and his suit so tight,that his abs and muscles were in a good sight. From eyes and the art he spoke I could swear he was Italian..if he wasn't I would be the last one on earth who belived this.
,,what's your name little?'', he asked cold.
,,The fuck I Tell you..'', I said with anger in my face.
He smiled and placed the hand he slapped me with, on my cheek and rubbed it slowly and gently when he spoke. ,,Sorry for hurting you darling...but you didn't wanted to listen so what.is.your.name.'', he said sharp so the only thing I could do was gulping loud and hard.
,,V-valeria'', I said shaky and my eyes eyes swollen from crying.
,,what a beautiful name..'', he said and his hand went lower to my lip when his thumb brushed my bottom lip slowly..
I pulled my face back cause I didn't care how good his thumb felt over my bottom lip, he was a fuckingPsychopath and a bastard.
He smiled when I pulled away and before he stood up and left the only thing he said was:
,,20 hours..the time is running.'', after those words that came out of him, he shut the door and drove away with the other 6 mans.