Chapter 16

~Ivan

This girl is just really laying on me?!..
God.. I just wanna push her head away from me and her thighs also. But the other side wants to grab her thighs as hard I can and squeeze them so just my hand marks are on her thighs. She needs to go off now.
Her placement on me is also making me hard...fuck. Her thighs just right around me over my hard cock. Should I wake her up now? Or letting her sleep? I just hope she doesn't feel how hard she is making me just with her position. Let's just move a little bit...
I moved a little bit to the side and placed her thighs and head away from me. My cock was still hard but then I just looked to the right and saw that she was awake now.
,,What Time is it?..'', she asked with half closed eyes, a tired voice and messy hair right infront of her face. God..she had beautiful brown hair and it was so long that I could easy grab it with one fist and... What am I thinking about?.. get yourself together Ivan!... she is the daughter of your enemy.
,,we have 11am.'', I just said fast and sighed deep.
,,I can't sleep anymore..'', she said and lifted her upper body a little bit and leaned her back on the big wooden wall behind the bed.
,,not my problem.'', I said annoyed.
,,I am hungry.'', she said and I moved for the first time my face to her and looked deep into her eyes. She must haven't eaten the past 10 hours something...I completely forgot.