Chapter 21

~Valeria

Am I dreaming?...
Why is he so close right now and stroking me..
I am trying my best to focus myself but I can already feel the wetness between my thighs.
Shit...I can't show weakness now. you better control yourself Valeria.
It won't be the first time he made you wet but still could control it..
,,what...what are you doing?..'', I asked as I noticed that my breath was getting Heavy.
,,your making me so weak poccolo...'', he whispered in my ear and when I heard his nickname for me..my heart started to melt.
After he just said that he slowly kissed my earlobe gently.
Holy fuck.
I'm almost dripping right now...just from his voice. But the kiss..was an extra shoot into my wet pussy.
,,I'm trying me best to resist you..'', he whisperd in my ear with his hot breath as his hands slowly began to move more deeper in my pants....
All I could do right now is breathing heavy as fuck and squeezing my thighs together so I don't drop my wetness out.
,,But I promised you to not touch you until you're 18..'', he whisperd again in my ear what made me shiver. Then he sighed hard,trying his best to resist and pulled his hands out after they almost touched my pussy.
But wait... He won't touch me until I am 18?... I should be happy for it but does that mean I will have to stay here for more than 2 years? Maybe 10 years? What if...What If I have to stay here for the rest of my life??!...
Okey calm down Valeria...
,,what do you mean until I am 18?'', I asked confused as he just looked away from me and sat back down on the bed.
,,What don't you understand by that? It means that I can't fucking touch you like that.'', he said,almost with anger but I think it was because he was angry at himself,that he thought about touching me.
,,Oh so you are about to touch me until I am full age just for fun? So you dare to touch me when I am full age even without my permission? What am I? An sex to-'', I shouted annoyed and angry as He directly cut me off.
He stood up from the bed harsh and pushed my against the wall. His grip on my neck was tight and I started to panicing.
,,How dare you to talk to me like that? You think I am that bad? Raping you just because your full age?! You think I would go that far?!'', He shouted at me and his big vain on his neck jumped out.
,,Common say it!... say it that you wanna rape me right after I turn 18!..'', I shouted and bow.
He slapped me hard across my left cheek and my head turned to the side. It wasn't the first time that he slapped me but this here is something different. My left cheek directly turned red and I could feel it starting to heat.
He still looked angry at me but let go off from my neck. I breathed deep in and we both didn't said anything. He stood there,his hands on his waist and then after ab second on his forehead.
,,Sorry I didn't wanted to..'', he said and wanted to grab my arm to calm me down but I directly pulled away and looked at the ground.
It was obvious,that I didn't felt comfortable when he touched me just like that. I was..still am scared from him.