Chapter 7

~Veleria

I was reading my book peacefully.
Until I got tired and saw how late it is. 19 o'clock!..
My dad must be laying dead in his living room when I enter the house. I closed my book and wet out of the city mall,making my way back to home. I was having ear pods inside my ears and listened to loud music. I had to across the bridge to get home and nobody was in sight. Until I saw how 5 black cars just drove to me and circled me inside. What the hell is happening?! I turned my head scared to every car until a 6'7 man came out, wore a full black suit and the scar across his right eyebrows made my eyes widen. It was him. The mafia guy. Ohhh shit!... is he gonna kill me now?! I pulled my ear pods out and walked slowly backwards when he came faster toward me. He was walking elegant and just lighten his cigarette where just smoke came out of his mouth. I bumped into one of the cars and couldn't walk anymore back... He stood inside me and blow the smoke out of his mouth right into my face. He smiled and before I could react I just saw black cause somebody,obviously from behind, placed a paper infront of my mouth what I inhaled deep in. I fainted away and felt how my body got low but then I just saw black and felt nothing. After an hour I woke up. Bounded in the front seat next to him in his car. I tried to lose myself on the seat but I was to weak so I gave up.
,,Where are you taking me?!'', I said with a fast and loud breath and fear in my voice.
,,Ohhh somebody's awake ... have you slept well little brat?'', he asked, smiling amused while keeping his eyes on the road.
,,slept?! You bastard kidnapped me!..'', I shouted.
,,Calm down now . You can be happy that I didn't killed you. Your in good hands now and you better be quiet before I am more less kindly to you, understand?'', He said and finally looked at me for a few seconds with a deadly stare before he looked back at the road.
,,where.are.you.taking.me.'', I said this time clear and loud.
,,Out of this city'', he said fast.
,,WHAT??!OUT OF THI- HELL NO! BRING ME BACK DIRECT-'', before I could continue speaking,he pulled over to the side and stopped there and then the only thing I could see was the sharp and cold Smaragd Green eyes in mine.
,,Listen you Little brat, we Are going to leave this city now and your coming with me. Your my own now and your doing that what I am gonna tell you,understand?'', he said with a deadly voice.
I was scared and just nod.
,,but...where are we going?..'', I said with shaking.
,,Costa Rica.'', he said when he drove back to the road and contuined driving straight.
My eyes just widen.. he didn't take me out of this city..HE IS ABOUT TO TAKE ME TO A FUCKING OTHER COUNTRY!.. I frooze and just went silent when My wrist started hurting cause I was bounded to thigt.