Chapter 3

: Meet Sanjay Malhotra

Kavya was standing at the school. A white car visited her.

"Princess !" shouted Sanjay Malhotra.

"Daddy !" said Kavya.

She sat in the car on back seats. Mr Malhotra ignited the car engine. Kavya noticed that her father was driving the car in different route.

"Dad, Where are we going ?" said Kavya.

"City Hospital. Police have found a body. They suspect that it's mom." said Sanjay.

In next scene, Veer and Mohan were sitting outside a post mortem room on public benches.

"Oh! God. Please it's must be a murder. Last time it was an accident."

Doctor came out of the room. He did a hand shake with both of them.

"Officer‚ it's a murder. This lady was killed due to Brain haemorrhage." said doctor giving the medical report to the policeman.

"Doctor, it's a rape ?" asked Veer.

"No rape ! She was hit by a heavy thing on the head."

" Was murder happened in car ?"

"There were no spots on the car seats . May be they were washed due to water. I believe probably murder happened somewhere else."

"Hello ! Hello! Is someone here?" asked Mr Malhotra.

"Yes, I am." said Mr. Malhotra.

"Please come here, sir for identification." said Veer.

They all four entered the autopsy room. There were many dead bodies lying on stretchers. Veer reached a dead body packed in a body bag. He opened it slowly. Mr Malhotra got fainted to his wife in that condition.

"Mr Malhotra! Malhotra Ji !" shouted Veer.

They all picked him up and made him lie on a stretcher.

"Mohan ! Pani la !" shouted Veer.

In next scene, Mr. Malhotra was sitting inside the interrogation room.

"What do you think happened to her?" said Mr Malhotra.

"Brain Damage! I think you killed her !" said Veer.

Mr Malhotra began to move out of the room.

"Please, stay here! Sir." said Veer, "It's illegal to move out from police custody. Don't worry, I am here to listen your statement."

"OK! OK!" said Mr Malhotra.

Veer turned on the voice recorder.

"Tell me what had happened." said Veer.