Chapter 5

: ATM Robbery

Veer and Inspector Mohan reached The ATM where some youngsters were trying to break the ATM.

Veer quickly entered the ATM and tried to deal with them.

Veer whistled  and an army of police men encircled the ATM with their guns pointing at the ATM.

“It's better for you to surrender or we have other ways too.” said Veer.

They all four lifted their hands up. Veer took out the hand cuffs from his pocket then cuffed them loaded them in the police car.

Talk started at police station. Detective Veer talked to the parents about the robbery.

“They are children, Sir. Please leave them. They will not repeat.” said the parent.

“Children don't rob ATM with knives and crakers.” said Detective Veer writing the report.

“I will talk to magistrate and he will decide. Go and hire some lawyer. Now get lost.” said he.

The police officers forcefully removed the parents from the station and kept the teenagers in custody.

After one week

Detective Veer was at police station reading newspaper suddenly he got a phone call. He picked it up. “Hello ! Officer I know who killed Sonia Malhotra. Meet me near the lake.” said the person on the phone.

“Mohan ! Bring the cops. We have a lead.” said Veer.

The Police car reached the place where they had recovered the car and the corpse. They saw something was burning and smoke was coming out. They reached the place. It was a taxi which had crashed with a tree. The front half part was burning.

Fire brigade reached there and extinguished the fire. Now police had a burned car and one more dead body. The body was half burned.

There was something on the back seats of the car. A briefcase ! Detective Veer worn his plastic gloves. He opened it. There was so much cash in it, but when Detective Checked it, there were bundles of paper. The paper was cut in shape of notes. There were some notes on the top to make it appear like cash bundles. He smelled the briefcase.

“Alcohol ! They are very smart. Removed the finger prints with alcohol. Take the body for forensics.” said Veer.

“They are very dangerous people involved in this case.” said Inspector Mohan.