Chapter 11

: But who killed Sonia Malhotra?

“Your father is a son of a bitch !” shouted Sonia.

It was the evening where kavya last time meet her mother.

“That's why I am abandoning him for Chirag Uncle !” shouted Sonia at Kavya.

Kavya couldn't control her anger . She ran to the kitchen and brought the frying pan.

“Say it once again ?” asked she.

“What that your father is a son of a whore.” laughed Sonia.

Kavya quickly hit her mother's head with the frying pan and blood squeezed out of her head. She fell down and died on the spot. Chirag tried to help Sonia, but kavya killed him too in the same way. The walls got covered with blood. Kavya washed her hands and face which had blood on them.

Kavya took out whiskey from the fridge and put ice cubes in the glass with whisky. She went near the dead bodies and drank whiskey. She felt peace. A silence after killing two people.

She called her father and explained the situation. They both first put the both corpses in the trunk of car. They buried corpse of Chirag in forest. They went to the nearest lake. They put the corpse on the driving seat and put suitcase full of clothes and Chirag's ring in the car. They pushed the car into the lake.

Mr Malhotra wearing Chirag's Jacket had put the cap on withdrawn the money from an ATM. Then they hired a taxi to go home, but the taxi driver remembered them and when the news of murder spread in Delhi, the taxi driver began to block mail them.

It was day time, the taxi driver was driving the car to the same lake, where they had dumped the car. Kavya sitting at the back seats. She opened a briefcase full of money and the driver saw this on rear view mirror. Kavya took out her belt form pant and began to choke the driver's neck from behind. The driver lost his control and the car crashed into a tree and began to smoke. Kavya killed the driver by choking him. She left the briefcase full of fake money and exited the car. A minute later the car got blasted behind her.

At the court, the Judge asked, “How did you murdered your wife ?”

“We had a fight. She and her boyfriend talked bad about me. I used a frying pan to kill both of them. I thre her dead body along with car into the lake. I buried Chirag's body in forest also killed the taxi driver to get away with the murder.” explained Sanjay Malhotra.

“I am giving death sentence to Sanjay Malhotra for killing Sonia Malhotra, Chirag Rampal and Jay Chatterjee. The court session is over.” said the Judge.

Detective Veer met Kavya outside the court building.

“Thanks for becoming my witness otherwise they could jail both of you. By the way where you will live now ?” asked Detective Veer.

“I don't know ! May be orphanage.” said Kavya.

“Will you work for me ? I will give you everything you want.” asked he.

“OK !” said she.

They both did a handshake and Detective Veer noticed the dirt on her belt. The same belt she used to kill the taxi driver. Detective Veer knew she has her hand in the murders, but adopted her as his sister.

At Present...

“OK, Veer ! It's time to go.” said Shraddha.

“After few days I will come to meet your family.” said Detective Veer.

They both kissed each other.

“ I love your hospitality." said Shraddha.

Detective began to collect the plate, the cookies which were left and tea cups. He took all of them to kitchen but suddenly heard a noise of bomb blast . He ran to the living room and peeped from the window.

Shraddha's car was burning. The bomb blasted in her car killing and burning her. Detective Veer reached the car and saw burning corpse of Shraddha in the car. This was the start of a new case.

Support Minister Peak by donating. Follow Minister Peak on social media.

Finished.