Chapter 10

: Malhotra escapes

The time stops and everything becomes black and white. Kavya appears there.

“ From here, I will continue the story.” said Kavya, “There is something Veer don't know about the case.”

Mr Malhotra was at court. Judge saw all the evidence and declared death sentence to him.The police were taking him to tihar jail. In the police van. While going out of the court , he last time hugged his daughter. Kavya put a blade in his pocket.

“You have two choices, Papa.” said Kavya.

Sanjay Malhotra cut his wrist in the police van and they had to change their path to nearest hospital. He was fainted due to blood loss.

A male nurse entered the room in which Mr Malhotra was admitted. Mr Malhotra woke up and attacked the nurse. The nurse got fainted and he exchanged the clothes with the nurse. He made the nurse lie on his bed. Suddenly the light out happened in the hospital.

Kavya had cut the electricity doing something to electricity control board. Kavya had came there by a scooter. Mr Malhotra sat on the scooter and kavya and he escaped from the hospital. They reached a deserted place to discuss.

“Dad you took the entire blame on your head. Thank you for saving me. So I helped you now.” said Kavya.

She gave her father a train ticket and so much money.

“Go away! Go away ! Otherwise they will kill you.” said Kavya.

Both father and daughter hugged each other for last time.