Chapter 9

: Search Operation

Kavya was at her classroom and teacher was teaching. She noted down the facts on her notebook. Mr Malhotra was at an office meeting, where his boss was talking about company's strategy to increase sales.

Detective Veer on a bike reached the house of Malhotras. He parked his bike outside. He noticed the lock on the main door and took out a pin from his pocket. He folded it and put into the lock.

He easily opened the door. He entered the home and clicked photos of everything with his phone. He doubted that it's something behind the wall of living room. He took out a knife and began to tear up the wallpaper. He noticed that wall's paint layer was missing like someone removed the layer of paint to hide something. He closed all the window and door. He turned on the blue light lamp to find the traces of blood, but he found nothing.

Detective Veer went on first floor. In Kavya's room he found a diary .

Mr Malhotra at his office checked his phone and found the CCTV footage in which Detective Veer had entered his home without permission. He quickly left his office and sat inside the car. He drove as fast as possible.

Detective Veer read the diary. The day when Sonia was murdered was empty and in last pages, it was written, “Police is doing best to find the killer but I regret that we killed her which she didn't deserved.”

Detective Veer quickly put the diary into his bag and he found Mr Malhotra was standing behind him. He was holding a wrench in his hand. He quickly hit detective's head with the wrench. Detective fell down becoming unconscious.

Slowly Detective Veer's eyes got opened. He was in the basement of the house, tied with a chair.

Mr Malhotra and Kavya were standing in front of him.

“ So you want to know the truth ? Here is the truth - I killed my wife.” said Mr Malhotra.

“I knew it from the start.” said Detective Veer. His head was bleeding.

“ She was a bitch. She abandoned me for other man.” said Mr Malhotra.

“Now you know the truth, so you have to take this truth to grave.” he continued.

Mr Malhotra took a can of petrol began to put petrol around Detective Veer.

“Tu nahi Bachega, Kamine.” said Detective Veer.

Mr Malhotra burned a match stick and was going to burn Veer alive , but someone interrupted him.

“Put your hands behind your head and kneel down !” said Inspector Mohan.

The police were standing behind them. They arrested both kavya and her father.

Inspector Mohan freed Detective Veer and wrapped him with a blanket. Detective came closer to Mr Malhotra.

“Sir, when we go in jungle to hunt a lion, we keep weapons. ” said Detective Veer.

He took out the camera and voice recorder which was inside his shirt, set as a normal button of his shirt.

“Now, You will rot in jail for your entire life. Where is Chirag's dead body ?” said Inspector Mohan.

In next scene, some labours were digging land in a forest. They discovered the dead body of Chirag. Mr Malhotra standing between Inspector Mohan and Detective Veer watched all this.

“Triple Murder ? You will definitely get death penalty.” said Inspector Mohan.

“So Sanjay Malhotra got death sentence ?” asked Shraddha.

Detective Veer drank his tea. He didn't wanted to tell more.

“Actually No !” said he.