•02

Author Pov: Y/n turns little to see if jimin is still behind her...but suddenly she bumped into a hard muscular chest...as a result she fell down on her butts...

?? Pov: I was going to Meet
Taehyung...he was in another class...well we have the same class but I had a PE period and he had an English one so yeah sometimes we have to sit in a different class....I was on my way but suddenly I stupid girl bumped into me...I mean is she blind or what??..She made herself stand and...she is freaking beautiful...I mean...Sh*t control yourself

??: WHAT THE F*CK.. CAN'T YOU SEE- *got stop by seeing y/n in front of him*

Y/n: Language Mr..and It was just a mistake...

Y/n Pov: I got stopped by realising that he is staring straight at my soul from my eyes...I can't even get over his eyes..then I heard Jimin's voice from behind and I broke my eye contact with him..

Jimin: What happened Y/n??...*then his eyes fell on that guy*

Jimin: Oh hii Jungkook!

??: Hello Hyung!

Y/n pov: Jungccok?...who is he? and how do jimin know him??

Jimin: So what happened here...why you were on the floor a minute ago?..*gaze towards Y/n while controlling his laugh*

Y/n: Shut up!

Jk: Nothing hyung your girlfriend just bumped onto me..

Jimin: oh..but she is-*cut off by
Y/n*

Y/n: I'm not his Girlfriend..He is my best friend...

Jimin: Yeah Right..she can't be my girlfriend..*Y/n slapped his arm*

Jimin: Woah!! That was hard...*Y/n roll her eyes*

*Taehyung from Behind*

Tae: Yahh! Jungkookahh..what are you doing here-...*realised Y/n and jimin were also there*

Tae: Oh so everyone is here!

Y/n: except your girlfriend tae..

Y/n Pov: Who is he? Taehyung Jimin both knows him but I didn't even notice him...*Y/n was in her thoughts while Taehyung asked her*

Tae: You Know each other... *pointing towards Y/n and jungkook*

Y/n & Jk: Noo!...who would want to know him/ her!

Tae: Relax well lemme introduce!
Jungkook she is Kim Y/n..
And Y/n he is Jeon Jungkook my cousin..actually He is new...

Jimin: Yeah and also you were not attending school from the last 2 days that's why you don't know him

Y/n: Okay..*nodds*

Tae: Come now let's go eat something..

Jimin: Yeah I'm really hungry!!...

Y/n: Don't overreact *slightly slapped his left cheek*

*In canteen*

Author Pov: All of them were enjoying lunch but Jungkook was not there he went somewhere god knows where~ all were enjoying their food until Hanah came....she is Taehyung's Girlfriend as well as
Y/n's bestiee..

Hanah: Well I guess everyone is busy without me..

Y/n: Aniyoo!! We thought that you were busy in your class because Mrs. lee never let you stay alone...

*Well mrs. Lee is our English teacher*

Hanah: I just escaped from there ...*saying dramatically*

Tae: Baby!...Come have your lunch...*he said and make her sit beside him*

Y/n: Jimin let us leave them alone ...*teasing them*

Jimin: Yes I think we are disturbing two Love birds...hehe

Tae: Yahh you both!!

Y/n & Jimin both Burst out from laughing...

Hanah: Yahh why don't you both come in a relationship?!!

*This time both Y/n and Jimin chok in air*

Y/n: Wh-what...

Jimin: Nooo ...Never!!!!

Y/n: In a relationship with him..

Jimin: Even I can't...I can't handle her..

*Tae & hanah made done with you face*

Author Pov: Today there nothing special after Lunch its just they were having there Math class which is full of bore...infact Y/n,Jimin, and Taehyung felt asleep on last bench...but jungkook and Hanah were doing there notes ... because they are in love with "math"...

**So you were thinking that in Starting jungkook was in another class now they all were in the same ...so yeah they have some different subjects and as per their subjects they have to be in their respective classes....**

_________________

I will be busy for the next 2 days...
And can't update ...but will try to update asap...

ily<3