•48

*Next day*
Today they were going shopping for Jimin and Y/n wedding....

Jimin: Guys come fast!! *He shouted from the car*

Y/n: Coming...

All came except Jungkook...

Tae: Yah! I will be driving today...

Hanah: No! I don't want to end up in heaven!..

Jimin: *Laughed*...Well I'm the one who will be driving!. c'mon

Tae: Wait..*everyone looked at him*

Tae: Where is Jungkook?

Jimin: Yeah..where is he?

Hanah: He must be in his room...Y/n please call him..

Y/n: Huh me?

Hanah: Yes you call him...now go! We are getting late!..

*With that Y/n went inside to call him...she was infront of Jungkook's room*

Y/n: Jungkook..Come fast Taehyung he is calling you.. Jungkook? *She called his name several times but there was no response...as a result Y/n open the door and entered the room...but Jungkook was no where to see*

Y/n: Ju- *she heard shower sound..she gets near the bath room..and knocked*

Y/n: Jungkook are you inside?

Jk: Um yeah..I woke up late...*he said from inside*

Y/n: Come fast..

Jk: Y/n...can you please do me a favor?

Y/n: What favor?

Jk: I forgot a towel in bed can you please give it to me!

Y/n: huh me?

Jk: Of course...there is no one else except you here...so just give me.. it's better than getting late right? *He said teasing*

Y/n: Fine! *She said and took a towel from bed..and stood in front of the bathroom again*

Y/n: Here..Take!
With this Jungkook got his hand out from the bathroom and instead of taking a towel from her hand...he pulled her inside the bathroom..;)

Y/n: Yah!...*she closed her eyes*

Jk: Open your eyes... *She shook her head*..I said open your eyes..*he said in his deep husky voice*

*As she opened the view in front of her made her blush hard...Jungkook was shirtless...he was only in the towel...water droplets were dropping from his hair towards his toned packs*

Jk: You're blushing..

Y/n: N-no I'm n-not!

Jk: Then why are you shuttering?

Y/n: Y-you said you want towel...but you already had one..why you called me then?

Jk: Just wanted to...

Y/n: I'm leaving..*she said while leaving the bathroom*

Jk: You look more beautiful...when you blush!!..*he said in a loud voice so she could hear as she was out of the bathroom*

She went downstairs and headed towards the other ...

Y/n: He said he's coming..

Hanah: okay-..wait Y/n you're blushing??

Y/n: Huh?...*Y/n touched her cheek.. realising that the are burning in blush*

Y/n: No.. it's not what you think... it's just In put much makeup... that's why..