•04

Jk: Y/n Right?

Y/n: Huh!

Jk:Now you will Know who I am?
And what can I do?..Just wait and watch babe..*Smirk*

Y/n: Yah!! don't threaten me..I am neither scared of you nor of your threats..*giving him death glares*

*Jungkook rolls his eyes*

Y/n: Keep rolling your eyes maybe you find your brain there... *smirk*

Jk: You!!! ...*before he could complete tae Hanah interrupted* *and he left*

Hanah: I can't believe you Y/n!!

Y/n: better to not believe in me...hehehe

*Time skips*

Y/n Pov: It was just a normal day after lunch ...in the afternoon I came back home and was welcomed by..... no-one yeah because my parents work ..so almost all the time I am home alone...I called Hanah in the evening because I was getting really Bored..

*Later that evening*

*In my Room*

Hanah: Y/nie...

Y/n: Yes?

Hanah: I wonder what if Jungkook will complain about you to the Director..

Y/n: huh?..now who is junkook? *I really forget his name*

Hanah: Aish! That Boy with whom you have argued in Lunch and Tae's friend and afterall its "JUNGKOOK" not Junkook..

Y/n: Well Idc if he complains to the director..I can handle it

Hanah: Wow!!! Y/n...but i guess he won't complain...beacuse you're tae and jimin's close friend*Dramatically*

Y/n: hm..then why are you wondering that he will complain to our director...

Hanah: Just to scare you...*slightly laughing*

Y/n: Yeah very funny!!come now have some cookies

Y/n Pov: We enjoyed it a lot and watched k drama...she had slept over with me..her parents allowed her after i requested a lot!

*Next Day*

Y/n Pov: I woke up a little late ..as a result jimin already left because he thought I won't come...I got late for University...passing through the corridor with fingers crossed I prayed to not get scolded ..but god never listen to me I get scolded but just a little..and had my way towards my seat...but wait i saw him sitting on my seat!!

Y/n: Can you please go to your seat because it's mine *controling her anger with a fake smile*

Jk: No! *He didn't even look at her*

Y/n: Yahh You Jerk!! ..stand up from my seat or else- *interrupted by the teacher*

Mr.Han: Y/n! Behave yourself..

Y/n: But sir he is sitting on my seat..

Mr.Han: He is your Bench Partner..

Y/n: ohkay...but-Wait...what?!!

Mr.Han: Yess from onwards He is your bench partner..now no more buts ..sit down!

*Jk was seeing all this with a smirk on his face and Y/n Noticed him*

Y/n: I'm gonna kill you *mubbled enough for Jungkook to hear*

Jk: No you can't *chuckles*

Y/n pov: Rolled her eyes..but then her eyes fall on Jimin...who was laughing at her situation...aishh how can I deal with them..Why god why is jimin was not enough for me that you had send this jerk too...

*She was busy in arguing with jimin with her eyes until a voice disturbs her*

Jk: You like him right?

Y/n: Huh!

Jk: I mean You like Jimin.. Right??

Y/n: Why should I tell you...does it matters to you??*Still "eye arguing" with Jimin*

Jk:....

Jk: It Does..*Staring at her*

Y/n: Little bit...but wait don't tell me that you like me-

Jk: Me?? Like you?? Hella Nooo!!!

Y/n: but it seems like..

Jk: Are you dumb???

Y/n: whatever...*rolls eyes*

Guys!!..why are you not voting... please vote for the story... it's motivate me...🤍

ily<3