•44

Mr. Park: My son..PARK JIMIN..with his soon to be wife!!....KIM Y/N!!!

Jungkook pov: When I heard Jimin's name I got shocked...but when I heard her name...I got freazed, paralyzed...my heart starts beating fast and more fast...did I really going to meet her... but why Mr. Park said "his soon to wife"...i-is
Y/n going to marry Jimin?....no no!! They can't....No!!

Tae: Did you heard?...
Y/n ..Jungkook your Y/n.. she's here!!

Jk: he said jimin's soon to be wife?...

Tae: I heard to...but it could be a misunderstanding...

Jungkook pov: I couldn't believe... I'm going to see her ...meet her in real..after 3 years!! ...Oh My
Y/n...your Jungkook came to take you back...*his thoughts got distracted by mr. Park*

Mr.Park: Now lets have a dance....

Author pov: With that a person came and gave that same mask to Jimin and Y/n they wear it and started to dance...everybody is dancing except Jungkook who is seeing Y/n dancing with Jimin with jealous face... there's a couple dance... and in every few minutes everyone's partner where changing...and they all were wearing mask so nobody knows with whom they are dancing.... partners were changing Jungkook Notices it...and gulp the last amount of beer...and get straight at the dance area...Y/n was about to change his partner from Jimin... but suddenly Jungkook came and take her with him....he started to dance with her...he took her in the centre..

Y/n pov: I was about to change my partner but suddenly someone dragged me to the middle and starts dancing I can't see his face... but his eyes...They felt familiar to me...That fragrance from this man...reminds me of someone..Him... But how he can be here?...No he can't...His every move felt me familiar...I can't denied when he took me in center... everybody's partner where changing.. but we were still dancing with same...I can saw Jimin was glancing me time to time...But I can't stop this man...Idk why... but that's what my heart says....he was pulling me more and more closer to me...we were literally closed...I can feel his breath...My heart was pounding as hell...my eyes fell on his lips... That's the same lips I used to know..having mole right bottom of his lips...In few seconds the music stops... And I came to reality I was so lost in him....the music was stopped but he wasn't letting me go...

Y/n: Excuse me...I think we should stop!..let me go...*he tighten the grip and said*

??: You forget me that easily? *Y/n looked at him being confused and shocked at same time...he loosen the grip and let her go...she took her steps back..and Jimin came to her*

Y/n pov: That's the same voice...Is he really Jung-..No No.... he can't..

Jimin: What happened?

Y/n: Huh?.. n-nothing..

Author pov: Everyone takes their mask off...but Jungkook didn't...Y/n eyes were stuck on him...both were staring each other...Later in few minutes
Y/n broke the eye content and Jungkook reveals his face by removing the mask...Y/n gaze was down...she didn't saw his face yet ..but she raise her gaze when she heard his name from Jimin...

Jimin: Jungkook?

She adjusted her eyes... again their eyes meet...and everything was coming infront of them...their past...

"You're a dumbhead"

"Jerk!"

"You're my enemy!"

"Let's just forget that we are enemies.. forget that you ever helped me..talked me...ever seen me"

" I love you!!"

" Love? We hate each other right!"

"It's hurt whenever I see you with
jimin"

" I love you Y/n!!"

" I love you to Jungkook"

"What's this..."

" For you and me"

" Kookiee!!"

" I don't know what's happening"

"Marry her..be a good son"

" Let's just accept that you're not in my Jungkook"

Everything was just roaming in their head....a tear fell from her eyes she closed her eyes and let a long sigh...to control her emotions... nowhere Tae and Hanah came and hugged her and Jimin...

Hanah: Yahh!! Y/n!! I missed you!!

Tae: What a coincidence!!...Hey Jimin!!!

Jimin: Hello how are you all!?

Tae: Good!!!

Jimin: Hello Jungkook...*he said while him a hug*

Jk: Hello hyung..
Hello Y/n..*he said while coming towards her..*

Jimin: Come let's Eat something! *He said to light up the situation*

Tae: Yeah sure...*everyone went a separate dinning table arranged for these 5 within minutes*

The dinner was not that silent only Y/n and Jungkook were not talking...they were just answering whatever other asked or say something....they didn't talked about the past...because they don't want to ruin all of their mood..but Hanah asked a question from Y/n..and the answer was unexpected..

Hanah: So yeah... What's with the announcement that Jimin's dad said..soon to be Mrs. Park??...What is going on gurl?...If you become Jimin's girlfrie-*cut off by Y/n*

Y/n: He is my fiance...

________________

He is her fiance..!!
First Yuna and Jungkook...and now Y/n and Jimin!!??😭🤝🏻

Wtf is written in their destiny!!??

Next part super soon🤝🏻💌...

ily<3