•45

Y/n: he's my fiance..*she said but her eyes were on the plate only*

As expected Hannah Tae and Jungkook were shock to hell....

Hanah: What!!

Tae: No wait! For real..

Jimin: Yes...we are getting married next month..*he said smiling*

Jk: WHAT!!??.. MARRIAGE!! *He stands in shock*

Tae: Hey calm down Jungkook *he whispered to Jungkook and he sat back while gulping a whole glass of water...*

Jimin: Yes..and I want you all to stay in my house for next month...and that's final...

Tae: But-

Jimin: No buts...pack your luggage and shift to my house by tomorrow! You need to help me right..

Hanah: Oky guys... it's being late let's go..

Jimin: hm for now..go home and tomorrow be here...And Jungkook brought Yuna to..*yes he knows about yuna*

*But Jungkook left from there without saying anything*

Tae: Okay so I think we should go to..and yeah we will come tomorrow don't worry!...byee *he said while waving at Jimin and
Y/n ..and take Hanah with him to*

When they left Y/n let a sigh... Making Jimin worried..he asked

Jimin: You okay?..*she just nodded*

Jimin: should we go back? You need some rest...

Y/n: No it's okay,...

Meanwhile in the car..

Jungkook was aggressively driving the car... which made the couple sacred as hell...

Tae: Jungkook clam down!!

Jk: Calm down?...She is getting married to Jimin hyung!!!..and you're telling me to calm down!

Tae: She is going to marry him...she isn't married to him yet!!

Hanah: What do you mean Taehyung?

Tae: Jungkook got what I mean..

Jk: Yes! She isn't married to him yet...and never will marry Jimin hyung... I'm sorry Hyung ...But Y/n was mine...and still mine till the end of the world!

Hanah: Jungkook you know you're sounding like a psycho..

Jk: *Laughed* You're scared Noona??

Tae: Oky guys ...just pack your luggage and we're going on a mission to make Y/n marry Jungkook not Jimin...Jimin will find another Beautiful and hot girl for him...*he said winking towards Jungkook*

After some hours the party ended...and Jimin, Y/n both went to Jimin's mension..yes she live with him...but ofcourse have seperated room..as their parents said they need to spent time together..

*Y/n at her room*

After changing she throws herself on the bed facing the ceiling of the top..

Y/n: Why god?...Why me?..you always choose me to get through this pain...and now I'm trying to move on after 3 years...you sent him back..Now what I do...*sigh*

*Later she drifted to sleep*

*Next day*

Y/n and Jimin were in Jimin's mension...at dinning area having their breakfast...

*Door bell rings*

Jimin: Let me open..

Y/n: No.. I'm done you continue I will open..*jimin nodded with a smile*

She got up from there and went to Open the door... revealing Jungkook he was struggling with his suitcase...in seconds he adjusted his gaze only to see Y/n staring at her...their eyes met...no one was getting their gaze back both were so lost into each other... until a voice distracted them...

Tae: Jungkook are you going to stay here forever??

Jk: huh?

Tae: Let's go inside!! Hiee Y/n!!

Y/n: um hello!..come..*she said indicating them to come inside the mension*

Hanah: Yoo gurl!! *hugged Y/n..and enters inside*

*Jungkook also entered inside without saying anything..*

Jk pov: She has become more beautiful..

Y/n pov: He's not the same Jungkook...

_______________

She guessed tight he's not that used Jungkook..she and we used to know before these 3 years...

Guys! I have a complaint... you're giving so much love to this story which means a lot to me... thank uhh so much for that...

But what about HIS SINFUL OBSESSION?? Go and read that one story too..and vote.. it's freaking interesting bruh!!🎀💅🏻

ily<3