•30

Jk: shh! Dumbhead...

*At Music room*

Y/n: What are we doing here??

Jk: Do you know how to play guitar??

Y/n: No?

Jk: Piano??

Y/n: um yes...but why are uou asking??

Jk: Play for me....

Y/n: Huh?..We came here for jimin's tournaments...not for a music show!

Jk: arghh!! Why you always take Jimin hyung between us...

Y/n: huh??

Jk: Just play!!!...and about tournament...we still have 45mins...for that

Y/n: Okay!! But which phase??

Jk: Still with you!!

Y/n: Still with you?

Jk: Yeah...just play..

Y/n: Okay let's start then...

Author pov: Y/n sat infront of the piano...and starts to play...

Y/n pov: I starts to play the phase...of still with you...but later I heard his voice...he starts singing...bruhh!!! His voice!!!!...The purest form of voice....he melody voice was giving me peace...I can hear him forever without getting bored...I was playing the piano....but my eyes were stuck on his face...his eyes were closed...he is being even more attractive...I really fell for him....I really love him!!..

Jungkook pov: Idk how an idea poped in my head to make Y/n play any instrument...and let me sing for her...I told her to play the phase of Still with you.....the song is the feeling of my heart towards her...she starts...she plays perfect... within seconds I started to sing....When I ends singing amd opened my eyes...I realised Y/n is staring me...she was deeply staring at me...

Jk: ahem.. let's go now..

Y/n:......

Jk:Y/n! *Waving hand infront of her face*

Y/n: huh?

Jk: am I that handsome...that you were lost in me deeply??

Y/n: you are... No-I mean let go its getting late...*she was about to go but he held her wrist and make her to face him...he bend little to her height... facing eachother to close..*

Jk: I likes it..when you blush...

Y/n: um-uh...we-we need to go

Author pov: they both came out and saw tae and hanah were for there in corridor..

Jk: What are you doing here guys?

Tae: we were finding you ...btw what are you doing alone in music room??huh?? *Smirk*

Jk: We were doing the same that you both were doing;)..*smirked*

Y/n: huh? *Y/n moves her head towards Jungkook in the speed of light*

Tae: but we were kissing...*he said with innocent face...and hanah was hell shocked, embarassed...and blush hard*

Jk: And we were...

______________

This chapter🫠🤝🏻.....

Next chapter will be uploaded in 2 days ...as I have fvcking cold... headache 😮‍💨

ily<3