Introduction/ A long time no see

Hey guys! it has been a long time since i have made a story on this app. I hope you all have been well. I have been super busy with college and i am actually in grad school now... crazy how times flies huh? I came back because i didn't completely finish the first story due to other obligations i had/still have. However, during my travels i was able to create different ideas and a new story was able to formed from there.

I hope you all enjoy it, This was something i would work on during my times in class and seeing that sometimes i would have free time during my studies, i would sit down and create different stories to keep my mind engaged and running during times of respite. the next page will be a full introduction of the main character and his abilities as well as his heritage and race.

If you like what you see i will see to it that i drop at least once or twice a week. Let's get this show on the road and God bless you all. It is Good to see you all again.

I do not own dragon ball Z, Star wars, naruto, fairy tail, or any of the characters associated in those shows.

I also do not own any of the images that will be shown in this story. I will announce the characters that i do create but until i say so, all images in this story belong to their respective owner. 

All Rights Reserved