Prologue: The Beginning of a Legendary Journey

Kheme, the Omni powered warrior, traveled through the universe with unmatched speed and strength

Kheme, the Omni powered warrior, traveled through the universe with unmatched speed and strength. He was a being unlike any other, possessing incredible abilities that granted him the power to travel between worlds where he fought against some of the strongest opponents the multiverse had to offer. Despite his incredible power, Kheme was a kind warrior. He loved to test his skills against new people and make friends with them afterwards.

Kheme's home world had been destroyed by the dark king many eons ago. He had made it his mission to find the dark king and put an end to his tyranny once and for all. As he traveled, he encountered many different worlds, some filled with peaceful people and others tainted by chaos and destruction. He still remembers each vivid description of the nightmarish event; he remembers how the dark king had arrived at his world as he and 6 other evil and powerful warriors had razed his planet to the ground. Even with the power he possessed at a young age, he just didn't have the experience nor maturity needed to be able to fight the dark king, let alone him and the six other warriors that had destroyed not only his world, but his home universe. Since then, he made a vow to get stronger to avenge the lives that were taken due to the Dark king's influence.

His travels have been far and wide across the multiverse and existence all together. He had been to worlds like Dragon Ball Z, where he sparred with Goku and Vegeta, pushing them to their limits, and to Naruto Universe, where he helped the shinobi of Konoha take down powerful foes. He had even visited the Star Wars universe, where he battled with the Sith and the Jedi alike, he had even thwarted the alns of Palpatine and the Sith before him by ending the Sith lord's life so that Anakin can truly live out his potential . He had visited many more across the multiverse and had helped many during his travels, but his search for the dark king never faltered.

As he traveled through the universe, he gathered information and clues about the dark king's whereabouts. His journey had become a never-ending quest, driven by the desire to avenge his people and restore peace to the multiverse.

Kheme's was now universe 7, in this part of multiverse it is a stark contrast to the DBZ Universe, because in his timeline and reality there are 20 universes. Universe 7 is his new home, but he now has the responsibility of protecting this universe now due to him being appointed as the multiversal guardian. His destination now was Eronitcus, a world ruled by a powerful sorcerer who had enslaved many innocent people. He arrived on the planet and immediately sought out the sorcerer, determined to put an end to his reign of terror.

The sorcerer's name was Rokun, he was a dark sorcerer who feasted on the souls of the tormented and for years he had done this and had caused a major power flux and created a chokehold on the planet, he was never opposed due to his powers in the dark arts. The heroes of Eronitcus have all tried to defeat him, but he defeated them all and had eaten their life force energy afterwards. It was all becoming very bleak for all the civilians of Eronticus until Kheme had arrived.