Chapter 2: A Fated Encounter

Chapter 2

We are now with our hero once again in another episode of the Omni Powered Warrior. It has been 2 weeks since he had defeated the evil sorcerer of Eronitcus, Rokun, and freed its people. Since the he went about his usual routine of going from planet to planet, universe to universe, and timeline to timeline to make sure everyone was safe. During his travels however, he has had a lot of dreams of his past, and often time they were usually more like nightmares. The trauma of seeing his world and this whole universe being razed to the ground until every star no longer existed still haunts him. As kind as a person he may be, he harbored a great deal of loathing towards the dark king and while he despised killing, he knew that his overall hatred for the man that was responsible for destroying his planet is still out there and he couldn't allow him to do that to anyone else. He still can hear the cries for help of all the innocent people who suffered during the traumatic events. It all replayed in his head a like a broken record that couldn't go further than the first song as all he heard in his subconscious was "Help!", "Leave me alone!", "Don't hurt us", and many more cries before they were cut down right in front of him. Kheme to this day still has no idea of why they destroyed his planet when his people have never caused conflict with others, and what was their purpose of doing so. It was a miracle as to how he even survived the nightmarish encounter, but he will ensure that the dark king and whoever else was involved way pay dearly for the eradication of his home universe. This he will make sure of.

It is now present time, Kheme flew through space once again, his Omni powers propelling him forward at incredible speeds. He had just left a planet where he had saved the inhabitants from a massive asteroid that threatened to destroy their world. As he traveled, he couldn't help but think about the dark king and how close he was getting to finding him.

Kheme: (As he flies at speeds of light through space in the great and vast space of Universe 7) "This reality is so much different than it is in the DBZ, Star Wars, or the other universes I have been to so far. Not only are there more universes but they are all bigger and the enemies here are much stronger. This may give me a chance to truly find the dark king once and for all. However, it's been years since I last saw him, for I was just a boy against insurmountable odds, but now I am much stronger and will have to keep improving to ensure that I end his reign of terror for good."

Kheme keeps traveling through the vast expanse of Universe 7 as he continues to venture forth and help planets along the way. These missions are usually fun for him because he not only gets to help people, but he gets a chance to meet powerful allies and foes alike. So far, he has seen that in this reality, the 20 universes here are much stronger a whole. It must be because his Zeno of this reality took his word when he heard from Kheme of how strong the other realities were, which in turn made him revamp and expand this timeline and the universes here to ensure it was the strongest it could be. which in turn led to more exciting adventures and battles. However, he also knows that the dark king could reside here because of that very reason. The thought of this makes him growl and makes him go even faster as he travels through space.