Chapter 1: An eventful night

Marinette smiled as she read the text, feeling her cheeks burn as she closed her eyes. She smiled and flailed her legs on her bed in excitement, but flung herself up out of her bed. She ran down her steps and ran to the bathroom, putting deodorant on and brushing her teeth before he got there.

"Marinette? What are you doing?" Tikki asked, confused.

"N-Nothing. Just... getting ready for bed like I always do." Marinette said, spitting her toothpaste out.

"Marinette... you never brush your teeth before bed. You always forget because you stay up so late working on your sewing machine." Tikki smirked.

"Ok, ok. It's because he's coming over soon." Marinette squealed.

Before they could talk anymore they heard the squeak of the skylight open and saw Chat noir stick his head inside with a smile.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything ladies." He grinned.

"Not at all, come on in." Marinette laughed, seeing him jump in, avoiding her bed so he wouldn't get it dirty. He jumped down to where Marinette was and saw she was still in her evening outfit, he hadn't given her enough time to shower or change or anything.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have come so soon. I can go and come back later." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"No, it's alright. I know Papa wouldn't mind a rematch downstairs while you wait." Marinette said, kissing his cheek as she walked inside the bathroom. Before she closed the door she laughed as she saw his cheeks turned pink.

The night was calm... well besides the yelling they were doing while playing video games. Though Marinette beat all of them when she got out of the shower. Tom and Chat noir even tried to double team Marinette and still lost.

"That's what you get for messing with the best." Marinette laughed, soaking in the rays of her win.

"Alright Tom, we need to get ready for bed. Chat noir, you need to leave in an hour, alright?" Sabine said.

"Alright, ma'am." He smiled.

Tom put his hand on Chat noir's shoulder and nodded, letting him know he trusted him. That was a lot for Chat noir. Though Marinette's parents didn't know that they were dating, she didn't really want to tell them. It would seem a little weird for chat noir to come over if she were dating Adrien.

"Why didn't you tell them you won the fashion show?" He asked.

"I'll tell them over breakfast." She yawned, heading up toward her bedroom.

"I'll walk you to your bed but I should probably get going since you're getting tired." He laughed.

"Me? Tired? Pfft. No way. I never get tired." Marinette joked, closing the latch behind him as he walked inside her bedroom.

"Fine, like I said earlier... we will watch our last episode of our show and then I'll head home. You don't want to be sleepy. We have a dinner date tomorrow." He said, jumping up to her bed.

"Dinner date?" She asked, climbing up the ladder to meet him, grabbing her laptop along the way.

"Don't tell me you already forgot?" He said with a shocked face.

"Uh... no?" She lied, sitting down next to him, putting the laptop in front of them.

"It's alright. You were probably too nervous to remember. The fashion show prize was that you get to eat dinner with Mr. Agreste... my father." He said.

"Wait... What?!" She screamed, turning her head away from the laptop and looking at him.

He looked at her a little stunned.