Chapter 14: A whole new family

Court officials came and took Gabriel and put him in handcuffs before taking him away. Everyone walked around to Adrien and either patted him on the shoulder as they walked by or they simply dropped their eyes to the ground out of respect. After almost everyone had left, Amelie, Felix, Nathalie, Adrien, and Marinette remained. Amelie stood up and walked over to Adrien, kneeling down to look at him and smiled, calling Felix over to her.

"Boys? I'll leave the decision up to you two. I have a home in London and Adrien has a home here in Paris. One of you has to transfer. Felix, you can transfer, or you can transfer Adrien. I can find a job here in Paris if I need to. That isn't a problem, money isn't the issue. You two can decide." Amelie smiled, standing back up and leaving the room. "I'm going to go get some water and I will be back in a second."

Adrien couldn't believe what he was hearing. There was a slight chance he could stay. He turned to Marinette and her eyes were wide with surprise. A smile began to grow but stopped when it hit her. Felix. He hated all of them. Adrien turned to face Felix and sighed.

"What do you want to do Felix?" He said.

"Paris doesn't seem too worthless." Felix groaned.

Adrien's eyes widened and were about to stand up and hug him.

"You hug me and I will revoke my decision." He glared.

"Thank you, Felix!" Adrien exclaimed.

Amelie walked back in and saw Adrien hugging Marinette with a huge smile on his face with Felix groaning and she smiled, running over to Felix and hugging him.

"Oh Felix, you are such a sweetheart." She squealed.

"Ugh, mom stop it already." Felix groaned.

"Adrien? Would you and your little girlfriend mind cleaning your home and packing up stuff for us to move in then? We will be moving our stuff in by tomorrow." Amelie said, letting go of Felix.

"Sure, no problem." He smiled.

The day went on and Marinette explained to her parents that she was going over to Adrien's home to help clean. Not only did Adrien have Marinette helping clean but also Nino and Alya as well. They helped make the entire place look clean as can be.

They got rid of everything that was once Gabriel's that Adrien didn't want and stored it inside the secret basement, where Amelie and Felix had no idea how to get to it, so they knew it would be safe. Though cleaning through all of his stuff, they still couldn't find the butterfly or peacock miraculous.

"Are we really sure he was Hawkmoth?" Adrien sighed.

"He admitted to it, dude." Nino chimed in.

"But no one saw him transform or detransform." Alya crossed her arms.

"Can't argue with that," Nino said, taking back his statement.

"Ladybug and Chat noir stated that they didn't have the miraculous either," Marinette said.

"Did they?" Alya said.

"Uhh... yeah. A police officer on the news said so." Marinette said a little flustered.

"Huh. Guess I missed that." Alya sighed.

"Where could it be then?" Adrien groaned.

"I'm assuming Hawkmoth's partner Mayura has it." Marinette sighed.

"Good point," Alya said.

They all fell onto Adrien's bed out of breath, as if they had been working their butts off all day long, though it was more like an hour at most. They all smiled at one another and then started to laugh.