Chapter 1: fun and games

May 12 2022,
The day and year my life changed, the day I met the love of my life.
My name is YN Coleman hockey midfielder for the Calgary Flames (or just the flames), I'm 22, I am originally from South Africa but I moved to Canada when I was like 4 so technically I am Canadian, I live in Calgary myself hence why I play for the flames....

Let's just say moving to Canada wasn't all that easy, before we were leaving to move to Canada I lost my mother when I was three she died in a car accident, so it's just me, my younger brother joe and my dad Stefan. My dad is the best father you can wish for... he makes sure that me and my brother are okay and not falling off the rails. I have to admit I can't really remember what my mom looked like or how she sounded when she talked... I mean it's been years and I was very young to even remember her.

Anyway.....
i think I should start at the very beginning of how I met the love of my life.....

May 12 2022..... I was playing a big game against the Columbus blue jackets the finals to be specific...

"Hey, YN come on we're going to be late to your own game!" Dad screamed from downstairs.

"Im coming I'm just trying to find my trousers." I said shouting back rummaging through everything.

I mumble to myself "oh there it is." Then shouted "I have it I'm coming now."

"Finally." Dad said

I run down the stairs and grab my shit and get into the car.

" are you nervous?." Dad said looking both at me and the road.

"No." I said looking out the window.

Ten minutes later we made it to the Scotiabank Saddledome arena it's pretty close to me.

" good look Bro." Joe said to me

" thanks." I said while walking in and going into the changing rooms.

" hey man." Josh said while I came in.

" hey." I said while on my phone."

" what's so interesting on that phone?."

" nothing just scrolling on TikTok."

"Right, so did you hear that Tate McRae will be attending the the game?."

"Wait what?, why?."

"Well you know she is a big fan of our team."

"Oh yeah right I totally spaced."

" coach will be here soon."

"Let's just hope he won't do that whole this is our chance speech."

Josh laughed at the statement I made.

"WESTON, WHATS SO FUNNY?." Coach said as he was walking in.

" nothing coach promise."

"Okay, everyone gather around, our captain today is.... YN, last minute change, Astin is injured again."

Everyone nodded.

"So today is the day, the day that we finally get to fight and take what is ours, this is our chance to really put our team on top, I don't want any stupid mistakes being made out on that ice rink do you hear me!."

"YES COACH." Everyone shouted in unison.

"I believe that today is our day we will finally not be that team who doesnt fuck it up again."

Everyone looks around looking confused and quiet.

"Now let's get out there and beat these motherfuckers!."

"YES COACH."

"Everyone in."

"1,2,3.... FLAMES."

Everyone then dispersed and started to walk out to enter the ice rink. As soon as we reached the side of the ice rink I was looking around the stadium.... IT WAS COMPLETELY FULL.... Then suddenly I saw her on the Jumbotron.... By her I mean Tate, she looked so beautiful, her hair the perfect shade brunette with a slight hint of blonde throughout.... Wearing long black tracksuit, with a black top.

This is what she is wearing:

I then looked away from the jumbotron and smile a little, thank god nobody saw me through my helmet

I then looked away from the jumbotron and smile a little, thank god nobody saw me through my helmet. We then were announced to go onto the rink beside the other team which so happens to be the team her ex boyfriend is on his name Cole Sillinger ugh I hate that guy he is so full of himself and the way he treated Tate was not right... cheating on her like that....

I have always had you know one of those Celebrity crushes on her but I really want to be able to get to know her and be with her and yeast her right

"YN!!, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?." Coach said with anger.

"Sorry coach." I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"EITHER YOU GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER OR YOURE SITTING ON THAT BENCH YOU GOT IT."

"Yes coach." I said getting on the ice

-Time skip to during the game-

I was about to score when all of a sudden I see Cole coming straight at me and knocks me on to the ice.... He somehow took my helmet off while hitting and I hit my head on the ice.

Everything went dark.....

A/N:
YOOOOOOO GUYS I AM BACK THIS TIME I WONT FLACK OUT ON FHIS STORY I JUST FORGET TO DO IT.... MIGHT NEED SOME REMINDING TO DO IT LOL

I HOPE YALL WILL LOVE IT AND LOLE IT SO FAR AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER...

BUT HEY ITS FUN MAKING YOU WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE STORY AND LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT A CERTAIN STORY ARCH OR WANT OTHER PEOPLE IN IT LET ME KNOW OR YOUR LOLES AND DISLIKES LOL