Chapter 2: Meet cute

-time skip at the hospital a few hours later-

I woke up feeling dizzy then I trueness to my left and saw someone I didn't think even knew who I was.

"What the hell happened to me?." Was the first word to come out of my mouth.

"You hit your head on the ice, my ex sort of pushed you down." Tate said looking at me sympathetically.

"W-who won the game?, how do you know who I am?, am I in heaven?." I said looking at Tate confused and full of questions.

She let out the cutest smile and laugh which made me melt on the inside.

"No no you're definitely not in heaven." She said with her hand on mine which made me look down at them touching she quickly pulled it away. "Your team won the game 12-1."

"We won?,like actually won."

"Don't be so surprised."

"I am." I said smiling.

She smiled again but this time we made eye contact we said looking at each other for almost 20 seconds then her boyfriend the Kid laroi came in.

"Hey babe ready to go?."

She snaps out of contact and sort of hesitates to leave.

"Oh I'm yeah I'm ready to go, I'll se you around YN." She waves and then rubs my hand.

"See you around McRae."

She smiles and leaves.

From that moment I knew there was a spark between us, right?. I left the hospital a few days later with 20 stitches on my right eye lid, Coke was really lucky that I didn't damage my eye permanently or even worse died. That guy is an Asshole one of these days I'll make him pay.

All of a sudden my phone went off.

Side note: the start of the convo was hi from both of them

I smiled to myself after that whole conversation. Yes I actually finally get to go out with Tate McRae and yeah it's with her friends but I don't care I get to talk to her face to face again.