Chapter 4: stupid for you

YN POV:
I woke up the next day if I can remember completely happy in myself I think Tate may have been apart of that, all I know is, is that that night may have been the best night I have ever had, not only that me and Tate kissed no because our banter was always flowing and funny but there was something that didn't seem right was that her and The kid laroi were so close which makes me feel like they are together or are something.

*phone dings*

From Tate:
"Hey, I wanted to say thank you for coming and driving me home last night."

Me:
"No worries, I had a great night talking to you, also I am free today if you wanna go ice skating?."

Tate:
"I would love to how about in 2hrs."

Me:
" that's perfect I'll collect you at your apartment."

Tate:
👍🏻🥰

I got butterflies getting that text.

Me:
Maybe we can get some food as well if you wish?."

Tate:
"Sounds perfect"

Me:
"May I ask you a question?."

Tate:
"Sure, you're making me nervous."

Me:
"Don't be nervous."

Tate:
"Okay."

Me:
"I want to ask if you are seeing anyone, because I don't want to step on boundaries,or get in the middle of a relationship."

Tate:
" oh that, yes I am seeing someone but it isn't official yet."

My heart sunk at that very moment.

Me:
" official or not I don't want to step on his toes, may I ask who?."

Tate:
" kid laroi, does it have to with that kiss last night."

Me:
"That kiss should not have happened and I regret it."

Tate:
"Do you?, because I don't, my relationship with Charlton is complicated."

Me:
" you don't?, complicated how?."

Tate:
"It's more of an arrangement than love."

Me:
"Why not call it off?, if you don't want to be either him, then don't be, if you want to be In a relationship it should be for love not PR."

Tates POV:
Why don't I call it off?.... YN is right I should be in it for love not for PR honestly it's crazy but I can't get out of it.

Me:
"I can't just call it off."

YN:
"Why not?."

Me:
" it's a contracted PR stunt, we ages ago wanted to use it for PR but Charlton he fell for me and I wanted to sort of give it a try but o just don't love him not in the way he wanted to you know."

YN:
"You need someone who you love and someone who loves you the same way or more."

Me:
"Why did you ask me if I was seeing someone?."

YN:
" I was curious."

Me:
"I think there is a better reason why... tell me the real reason YN."

YN:
" well the reason I asked was because I - I - well I like you Tate I like you a lot and not just as a friend I want something more than that." 

YN POV:
I instantly regret sending that to Tate what a weak love confession not how I imagined I would confess like that🤣 

TATE POV:
My heart felt like it skipped multiple beats when that text showed up on my screen I was shocked and flattered and well I felt loved in a way I haven't felt In years. Do I say what I really feel or not?....