Socs

It's been a month and a half since I've moved here, and things have been sailing smoothly. It's almost July and I got myslef the part time job at the DX. The gang and I have really become close and enjoy the time we spend togehter. Every day at 6 o'clock, I wake up, get ready, and head out the door with Soda and Steve. We all change our shifts as cashier or engineer. I like working on the cars because it helps me think and clear my mind. But when I'm the cashier, I get to see Dally more often. He usually comes in twice a day to buy some stuff and talk to me. When he comes in the morning, he buys a pack of Kools and chats for a while before leaving to find Johnny. Then he comes right before my shift ends and buys a Coke and then walks me home. Since Soda and Steve have been working longer than me, they have to sweep the floors, close the garage, then lock up the store. Dal told me that he recently got back with his ex-girlfriend and told me all his drama, and I started to feel bad for him. Of course I was hurt thinking that he liked me, but no emotions were told and exchanged. If only he knew then maybe he would've been mine..

Today, it was around 3:40 p.m, near the end of my shift, when 2 boys come into the store looking all preppy and classy. I assumed they were Socs by the way they spoke and strutted in here. Socs , in my opinion, are usually ugly but 1 of them caught my eye. He had curly dark brown hair, and was very tall that it was intimidating. Of course my short self finds everyone tall and intimidating, but this guy was really handsome. His tan skin was a little lighter than mine, ocean green eyes, and muscles that you could see through his shirt. Mystery man was wearing a dark crimson polo with khaki shorts and nice tennis shoes. He walked over to the counter and started a conversation.

"Why hello there," he smirked and made me blush, "My name's Jeremy Cole. You can call me J.C." he stuck out his hand and I proudly shook it.

"My names Isabella, Isabella L/n."

"Isabella..pretty name for a pretty girl." I giggled at his words and he smiled at me. His smile was gorgeous. Of course it wasn't like Dally's smile, all huge and gallant, but his was nice and charming.

"Isabella, do you, by any chance, have plans Saturday at 7?"

"Hmmm... I don't think so. Why?" I teased.

"Well would you like to go to the Nightly Double with me?"

"Sure!"

"Alright! Here's my number and I'll pick you up 7 at the dot." he said while putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Cool" I said trying to be chill. He laughed and winked at me as he left the building. I got super excited and started cheering.

I looked over my shoulder and there was Steve with his mouth wide open. I didn't want any of the boys to know I was going on a date, but Steve has other plans. His mouth closed and smiled into a devious grin.

"Randle you better no-"

"SODAPOP PATRICK CURTIS YOUR COUSIN, ISABELLA, IS GOING ON A DATE!" he shouted and ran around the store. It was chaotic. I heard metal being dropped in the garage, and Steve was being a lunatic looking all crazy and shit. Soda ran into the store with a huge oil stain on his shirt.

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE! WAIT TILL EVERYBODY HEARS! MY CUZZO IS GOING ON A DATEEEEE!" he hollered. He joined Steve running around making fun of me while I sat back in embarrassment and laughed at their stupidity. Suddenly the doorbell rang, I looked to see the customer, but it was Dally leaving the gas station with fury in his walk..

a/n i imagine j.c looking like jeremiah from tsitp or u can just imagine how u want.. the pic of dally has me dying im sorry ✋️😭