chapter 32

As Kinn and Porsche shared the news of the upcoming bike race with Prapai and Phayu, their excitement was infectious, but Kinn and Porsche had an additional surprise in the store. With a mischievous twinkle in their eyes, they turned to Prapai and Phayu, their smiles widening.

"We thought it would be fun to invite your boyfriends to join us," Kinn announced, unable to contain their excitement at the thought of sharing the racing experience with their sons' partners.

Phayu's eyes widened in surprise, a thrill coursing through him at the unexpected invitation. "Seriously?" he exclaimed, his heart racing with excitement.

Prapai's face lit up with joy at the prospect of sharing the exhilaration of the race with Sky. "That would be amazing," he replied, his voice filled with excitement. "I know Sky would love to join us."

Kinn and Porsche grinned, delighted by the enthusiasm of their sons and their partners. "Great! It's settled then," they declared, a sense of excitement building in their hearts at the thought of the upcoming race.

As Phayu and Prapai shared the news with Sky and Rain, their excitement grew, their hearts filled with anticipation at the prospect of experiencing the thrill of the race together. And as they prepared for the competition ahead, they knew that no matter what twists and turns lay in store, they would face them together, united by their love for each other and the exhilaration of the open road.