chapter 33

With the bike race fast approaching, excitement filled the air as Prapai and Phayu, along with their boyfriends Sky and Rain, gathered to prepare for the competition ahead. The sound of engines revving and the smell of gasoline filled the garage, adding to the anticipation of the race.

Phayu, with his expertise in fixing bikes and cars, meticulously inspected each vehicle, ensuring they were in optimal condition for the race. Sky hovered nearby, offering his assistance and encouragement, his eyes filled with admiration for Phayu's skill and dedication.

Meanwhile, Prapai and Rain worked together to check their safety gear, making sure they were fully equipped for the race ahead. With each adjustment of their helmets and tightening of their gloves, they shared a moment of camaraderie, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

As the final preparations were made, a sense of excitement and nervous energy filled the air, each participant eager to test their skills on the track and prove themselves in the heat of competition. But amidst the anticipation, there was also a palpable sense of unity and support among the group, a shared understanding that they were in this together, as both competitors and allies.

With their bikes primed and their spirits high, Prapai, Phayu, Sky, and Rain stood side by side, ready to face whatever challenges the race may bring. And as they revved their engines and prepared to take to the track, they knew that no matter the outcome, they would always have each other's backs, both on and off the racing circuit.