chapter 28

As Sky summoned the courage to confide in Prapai, his heart weighed heavy with the burden of his past. With each word that fell from his lips, he peeled back the layers of pain and trauma that had haunted him for so long.

"Prapai, there's something you need to know about my past with Gun," Sky began, his voice trembling with emotion. "He wasn't just cruel with his words; he was physically abusive too. He would... he would light cigarettes and burn my arm with the hot end."

Prapai's eyes widened in horror at the revelation, his heart constricting with anguish at the thought of Sky enduring such cruelty. Tears welled in his eyes as he listened, his own pain mirrored in the depths of Sky's sorrow.

But as Sky continued, recounting the darkest chapters of his past, Prapai felt a knot form in his stomach, his heart breaking with each word that fell from Sky's lips. "And... and it didn't stop there," Sky choked out, his voice thick with tears. "Gun and his friends... they... they sexually assaulted me."

A strangled gasp escaped Prapai's lips at the revelation, his hands shaking with a mixture of rage and sorrow. The weight of Sky's pain bore down on him like a crushing weight, leaving him reeling with a sense of helplessness and despair.

Sky's tears flowed freely now, his voice choked with anguish as he whispered the words that had haunted him for so long. "I'm trash, Prapai," he sobbed, his body trembling with the weight of his shame. "I'm damaged goods."

But Prapai refused to let Sky succumb to the darkness that threatened to consume him. With a fierce resolve burning in his heart, he reached out to envelop Sky in a warm embrace, his arms offering solace and support in his time of need.

"You're not trash, Sky," Prapai whispered, his voice filled with tenderness and compassion. "You're a survivor, and you're so much stronger than you realize. And no matter what happened in your past, I'll be here for you, every step of the way."

As tears streamed down their cheeks, Sky and Prapai clung to each other in a silent embrace, their hearts intertwined in a delicate dance of healing and hope. And in that moment of shared vulnerability, they knew that together, they could overcome even the darkest of shadows, guided by the light of their love and understanding.