chapter 15

Rain's heart skipped a beat at Phayu's heartfelt confession, his eyes widening with surprise and delight. In that moment, the weight of uncertainty lifted from his shoulders, replaced by a sense of exhilaration and hope.

"Phayu, I would love to go out with you," Rain replied, his voice filled with sincerity and a hint of excitement.

Phayu's face lit up with a radiant smile, relief flooding through him as he embraced Rain, their hearts beating in harmony as they embraced the promise of a new beginning.

As they lingered in each other's arms, a shadow fell over the room, casting a pall of uncertainty over the newfound joy that filled the air. Unbeknownst to Rain and Phayu, Prapai watched from the sidelines, his gaze lingering on Sky with a hunger that bordered on obsession.

Meanwhile, Sky, oblivious to Prapai's increasingly bold advances, found himself drawn to his friend in ways he couldn't quite understand. With each passing moment, Prapai's presence filled his thoughts, igniting a spark of curiosity and desire that he struggled to suppress.

As the days turned into weeks, Prapai's advances grew bolder, his words and actions veering dangerously close to crossing the line. And as Sky's resistance wavered under the weight of Prapai's relentless pursuit, he found himself torn between loyalty to his brother and the undeniable pull of his own desires.

Caught in the midst of a tangled web of emotions, Rain and Phayu found solace in the warmth of their budding relationship, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. But unbeknownst to them, a storm was brewing on the horizon, threatening to shatter the fragile peace they had fought so hard to find.

As the lines between friendship and desire blurred, Rain and Phayu knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and obstacles. But together, they vowed to face whatever trials lay ahead, bound by the unbreakable ties of love and courage, ready to embark on a new chapter of their lives together.