8. The Ancient One

Gor lead me out of the Armory throw the gym and down the stairs to the main entrance. We then went to the totally opposite side of the room from the farm stairs to a identical staircase. He handed me a coat from a near by hook then lead us down them further then the farm stairs when we reach the bottom it was colder then outside. I immediately put the coat on. "So the new smell come to meet me, how nice." said The Ancient One from down a long dark hallway in a cracking painful sounding vice. Almost as if he was never meant to speak english. "Yes he has come to meet your feathery ass! Here hold this Frank." said Gor as he handed me a lit torch. We then went down the hallway, once we rounded the end I saw something I had no bases for describing at the time now I would describe him as looking like a utahraptor a 4'9 tall carnivores dinosaur but The Ancient One has long arms with two 3 fingered dexterous hands, a mohawk like feather structure on there head, in behaviour they are vary jittery always leading with there head and as for what they are waring it is a torn up plastic hazmat looking suit. "Wow you really never where human." I said after seeing him. "Yay I never was a stinky human. Hay you are somehow something I have never encountered not just a new type of Witch or Were something brand new yet familiar. {sniff} Ok The All selected you to hold off The End. HHHHHHH then you'll die HHHH. I have no need to talk to you any more" said The Ancient One in there painful cracking sounding voice. "Will I still need to talk to you. First what do you mean I will die and how does it relate to holding off The End?" I asked to The Ancient One. "You have meet a being of pure light in your dreams and they said you most fight against The End, The Final death or Entropy how ever they phrased it you must fight. Once you have held it back long enough that it can't influence your society you will drop dead like always." said The Ancient One. "Fine then I won't fight." I said. "Then your civilization will fall and take the planet with it also you'll still die." said The Ancient One. "Will that's vary biblical end of the world bye" I said as I started turning to leave. "YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR FATE." said The Ancient One. "How are they the first vampire?" I asked to Gor as we walked away. "All I know is one winter day I heard screaming in the distance and when I was about to see what was going on suddenly there head come bursting in to my tent." said Gor as we neared the stairs.