~CHAPTER 2~

|sanique//sami//niques🦋💞POV:
-------------------------------------------

It's now 7:15 and me bade already and I gave asanique a shower aswell and got her dressed in her uniform and stuff we were at my mother house.

"Mommy ion wanna go please " asanique cried holding on to my feet.

It hurt mi seeing her like dis but I know she will stop crying as she reach the gate so mi nuu medz har.....worse like how today a Monday morning Jeez.

"Iss okay mama's I know" I said to her which caused her to nod and stop crying a little.

I was packing her lunch and snack since she didn't eat the school's lunch seh bout "mummy e too taste bad yack"

Lol a cyah badda wid har ino.

As I finished packing the bag with pine,grape,melon, a can of Pringle and macaroni and cheese with Frank's for her lunch in her warm container. I then put her water bottle at the side of her bag.

Asanique schools strt 8:15 and it's now 7:56 and mi just a put on clothes.

I dressed casual today in sweater n joggers and a crocs that's it.

As I closed up I made my way to the car and settled asanique in the car seat and drived out.

About 1 hour later I'm back home sitting down eating fruits and printing some logos on some plain shirts.

I'm a stay at home mom but also I work...I sell clothes online mostly investing money from my ig page. I don't do the delivery face to face.

As I finished doing that I decided to go take zari for a walk since she's been in here for eva.

Jayden//jay🖤👑POV:
----------------------------

As I sat down pressing I heard my name being called by my mom.

I groaned putting da likkle ediot gyal yah pon hold and go to mi queen.

As I take my feet off the last step "come go buy a Pepsi and pound a flour round the road fimi...the money deh pon e whatnot in the living room" She said shouting across the house from in the kitchen.

I take long steps to my room bck and hanged up texting the client that signal is out so we would speak later and she agreed.

I pitted on a shirt since I just had on a shorts.

As I walked turning the corner I was surprised to see the big batty gyal.

"Weh she name agn ummm nique?shanique are. Something ique" I said to myself

As I took this as the chance to get a knock I walked slower so I don't come off like a stalker.

Wen she look up she was suprisee to see me even her dog Is.

"Um hi" She said smiling

"Hey whamo" I said taking her figure 'sexy uf'i thought.

She cleared her throat " walk mi puppy as you can see" She said.

Nave nuh manners I see.

"Kl kl mi a go somewhere fi mommy" I said

"Ohki then I guess see you around" She said smiling and walking off with the likkle ugly puppy behind a har.

Mi hate dogs uf!!

"Ah"i said walking off.

As I did my research on her lastnight mk mi really wah fuck har ino.

Independent !

Smart !

Sexy!

Pretty!