CHAPTER 9

Papine (San house)📍
May 3🗓
12:45pm.

Sanique//sammi//niques🦋💞POV:
----------------------------------------------

I hate the fact that it's been 1 month and he still haven't reached out to me.

My birthday was right around the corner may 8 and also the opening of my store on the 10th of May.

Even doh ik he was the one who nearly poisoned me with what the doctor called annatto.

'It can be used in food so it's not something to go to the court for' I Remembered what she said.

Chro smh.

I have a hair and nails appointment on the 7th for the day of my birthday.

Ashley claim the a bring me out and I'm thankful because I didn't plan anything due to how stressed I am.

"Mommy can I have juice please " asanique walked over to me tapping my legs.

"No mama's water only you can have" I said to her shaking my head

She started crying loudly.

Asanique had a flu from last week Friday when she came back from sports day.

Nah send har bck a nuh sports day.

"Azzi stop the crying" I said walking away from the counter where I was mixing the porridge so no lump couldn't be in it.

"Leave me alone" She said stompping her feet walking away.

Awah the blct this?

As I followed her to her room I grabbed her tablet and took up the remote "Wen uh learn fi have manaz uh get bck dem here and nuh leff e room neither." I said to her walking out her room.

She strt cry louder but that nuh matter me.

'Mi actually really and truly tired.' I sighed to myself as I sat down.

<incoming call from mommy❤️👑>

Me: mommy whamo

Her: mi deh here ino San hru

Me: mi alright mommy just a boil porridge for asanique

Her: so uh couldn't bring her over her father fi him buy r smth nice?

What?

Me: no dats okay a my time fi have har rn

Her : kmt sanique u n I both know dat man nuh tek asanique nun tall and plus mnk y uh go breed suh young especially fi dah boy deh.

Is like mi born fi get bring dung

Me: he does take her and for ur info I didn't want a child wen I found out but after awhile I wanted her so don't say dat.- I said lowly trying my hardest not to cry.

Period struggles guys.

Cry fi everything

Her :when u start mek him tek care a him child uh call mi bck if not den ur not my daughter. - with that she hanged up.

'I thought mommy was over this bit oh well parentless, friendless and manlesss' I chuckled trying to cheer myself up.

I miss him.

[Who?]

Uh well n know a who.

Smfh.

Jayden//jay🖤👑POV:
-----------------------------

1 month now and San still Inna mi head.

After me kill antwon fi go behind mi bck n wrk fi skull head and box up Gina fi nearly poison my oman kill her.