CHAPTER 3

Sanique//sammi//niques🦋💞POV:
----------------------------------------------
Friday/6:35am.
--------------------

'What a week stressful' I said to myself as I walked around the house in my pj turning on the lights.

Unfortunately asanique started vomiting yesterday when she came from school.

Deven know if a beg she beg r whatever but it happens and she's just a child so that's okay.

"Asanique come here" I shouted from the living room knowing she's awake because I hear her talking to her father on my phone when I was passing her room.

"Yes mommy" She said walking to me with the phone in one hand and her tablet in the other.

"Whay you want for breakfast?" I asked taking her up bringing her to the table.

"Um the yellow stuff n bacon please" She said

"What's the yellow stuff mama's?"I asked confused.

"Umm white around and yellow in the middle" She said

'OH egg'

"Okay no problem."

"Can get mi phone now miss?"

"Bye daddy I love you" She said to her father.

"Later mi baby daddy love you muah soon come pick you up yere" her father said bck to her.

She smiled and he hanged up.

When asanique passed the phone to me I plugged it in since it was at 5 and started on breakfast.

11:47am
------------

After me and asanique ate and bade I did her hair now we are going to do my nails since I called in sick today aswell.

'Hehe mi affi stay wid mi baby'

Asanique said she wanted to come so I brought her with me ofc.

'Glad my hair do already' I thought.

As we reached eastwood Park rd Kingston at Donya Marie nail stylist I parked and exit the vehicle with asanique behind me walking to the entrance of the building.

Donya finished at exactly 1:45 and when I tell you say me hungry me mean me hungry bad so me and asanique just ago kfc after me left here so.

Go home.

Pack her bag.

Call har daddy.

N a it dat.

My nails was bow finish

As I looked at it I smiled.

Cause donya angle dat!!!!
Nah ask uh.

Jayden//jay🖤👑POV:
-----------------------------

From night me a sleep me just a wake up tpc cyah blv