CHAPTER 24

Sanique asked the jerk man if she could have her food without spice.

It was Sunday evening, and we had just christened Alli. We stopped for some food since it was late.

The guys had called me earlier, saying I needed to come back, but I loved my woman and kids too much to put them in danger.

Still no word from my lying mother. My so-called father is dead. Jah knows.

"Miss, how can you want it without pepper, you idiot?" the man asked, hissing his teeth.

"Just give her what she wants and stop talking nonsense," I said angrily as I got out of the car.

He didn't hesitate to give her the food and a napkin. "Sorry, boss," he said, nodding.

I turned back, got in the car, and Sanique followed, driving us home.

5:01 PM
----------
"You're sexy, you know that?" I said, kissing her neck.

She smiled. "Pretty as well."

"My pretty sexy baby mother?" I asked, slapping her ass.

"What do you want?" she said, chuckling.

"Do I have to want something to tell you you're pretty?" I asked, feeling offended.

She shrugged her shoulders, indicating she didn't know.

I smiled. "Love you, you're my world. Thanks for bringing Alli here safely and for staying with me through all this chaos," I said, staring into her eyes.

"Is something bad going to happen?" she asked, getting worried.

I chuckled. "No, nothing like that. Come, let's go out," I said, getting up.

"Who's going to watch the babies if we both go out?" she asked, smiling.

"My brother," I said, and she walked off to the baby's room.

I called Dylan to let him know to come over before 8 and be prepared to stay till 2 AM.

"Why did you tell me this so late? What if I had something to do?" he said, chuckling.

"Just make sure you get here by 8," I said, hanging up.

"Can't you go one day without cursing?" Sanique said, walking in with a towel on.

Bingo.

"Mind your business," I said, pulling her to me.

"No, you are my business," she said, going to burst a bump on my face.

Smh.

"Fix your face, man, it's too nasty," she said, smiling.

I liked how happy we were after telling each other the truth and stopping the secrets.

"Sexy, huh?" I said, rubbing her ass.

"Don't bother with it; we're going to be late," she said, pulling back, but I held her tighter.

As I slipped my hands under the towel, I rubbed her inner thighs.

"Jay," she whispered.

I didn't reply; I started rubbing her clit as she tried not to moan.

As she got wetter, I inserted one finger and started with a slow pace.

"Yes," she said as her legs started to shake lightly.

"Didn't you say to stop cussing bad words?" I chuckled as I slipped in another finger.

"Sorry," she said, holding onto my hand tightly as I fingered her.