▷𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4: 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙮 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚

       I wake up with my head throbbing. I massage my temple, and look around adjusting to the light inside the room. When I finally have adjusted, I realize I am in my room. I yawn stretching my body, I can't remember anything that happened after I passed out.

Heck, I don't even know why I passed out. I sit up reaching for the comb on my night table, I combed my hair when I heard three knocks on my door. I stopped brushing my hair, and stumble to the door.

I opened the door seeing my sister Val with a worried look on her face, and a tray full of food in her hands. I step to the side, opening the door widely for her, letting her in.

"Everyone is worried sick about you. I am worried sick!" She emphasizes the "am", she places the tray on my bed side table, and I smile closing the door behind me.

"You guys don't have to get all worked up about me passing out. It was better than getting shot or stabbed." Val sighs and rolled her eyes on me.

She sits down on the chair of my vanity table facing me. I gave her a reassuring smile, giving her a sign that I am okay.

"You should thank your husband for catching you last night. Or, else you could've fallen straight to the floor which would've caused a minor injury in your head." My eyebrows furrowed hearing the word "husband". I sit on my bed, leaning on the headboard facing her.

"First of all, we aren't married yet. Second of all, be glad it wasn't a gunshot wound, Val." I replied. She looks at me in disbelief, she was about to say something when Diego burst inside the room.

This time I really face palmed myself seeing what he's wearing.

He's wearing a lilac button up top, with his sleeves rolled up to his arm exposing his veiny hands with green dress pants, pairing it with brown oxford shoes.

He looks so proud of his outfit choice. I can't even believe he's a fashion designer, I guess fashion designers have unique fashion choices.

"Papa is worried sick about you ya know. Plus, when Matteo carried you, it looked like straight out of a Hollywood movie. It was so romantic. He seemed like he saved a damsel in distress." He says leaning in the door frame. I rolled my eyes at his comment. It feels like he's just exaggerating things.

"I'm no damsel in distress. I don't need no saving. You seem like you're exaggerating things, Diego." I responded, Hugo enters the room slightly chuckling while shaking his head. For sure he heard our conversation.

"He's not exaggerating things, hermana. What Diego is saying is true, he really did look like he was saving a damsel in distress. I've never seen panic in Matteo's eyes, never once. But, last night I saw it." Hugo says sitting down on the edge of my bed, leaning with the support of his hands.