▷𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙨 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡

༄

The warm water coming out from the shower relaxes my body. I close my eyes as I sink in into the water inside the tub. It will be a long night. After showering I put on my robe, and dry my hair with a towel. Suddenly, my door creaked open. It alerted all of my senses. I grabbed a knife inside a drawer, and hid behind the wall. When I heard the footsteps approaching, I pinned the person to the wall and held the knife on their neck. My guard fell down when I realized it's my sister, Valeria. I pull away from her and she holds her neck.

"Damn, you didn't have to be that alert." She says now sitting on my bed. I didn't say anything, and place the knife on my vanity table.

"You always have to be prepared for battle" I say brushing my hair. I see her grin through the vanity's mirror.

"Even when you're wearing a robe?" She asks. Valeria tilts her head, and smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes on her.

"Even if I'm wearing a robe" My sister stands up from the bed, and opens my closet door. She disappears into the walk-in closet, then comes back with few interesting clothing choices. My eyes scans the dresses she has on her hands.

"Oh, god. No. There's no fucking way I'm wearing those." Standing up from the vanity, I examined the dresses she chose. All of the dresses are mesmerizing, but one caught my attention. It is in my favorite color.

"Stop being a pussy. You're at the certain age to wear dresses like this. Plus, you got a sexy body. You want your future husband to drool over you. He'll be in your control in no time." I touch one of the dresses' fabric. It is silk, the finest one.

The other dresses are beautiful as well. But, nothing can be compared to this. It is in the color red. The same color as blood. My eyes glitter looking at the dress. My sister knows me very well.

"This. This one is perfect." Taking the dress into my hands I scanned it more. There are rhinestones on the strap, and small slit on the thigh. I smirked while my sister is totally grinning.

"I knew you'd love it. By the way, Papa really got you a hot husband." Valeria gave me her teasing smile, and I roll my eyes on her.

"You know the guy?" I asked her. She smiles with playful glint in her eyes.

"Maybe. I met him once along with Diego. Hugo knows him too. I guess, Hugo and Matteo are best buddies." I place the dress on the bed. Matteo sounds like a hot name. Not gonna lie I am now thrilled to see this guy.

"His full name is Matteo Lorenzo Abrizzi. And, all of the girls would die to fuck the man." I scoffed at her comment. She always makes comments like this. I'm used to Valeria using vulgar words, as if we don't know to curse.
"Is he really that hot for girls to line up to fuck with him?" I ask sitting back down on my vanity brushing my hair.