▷ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5: 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

༄

   Calista looks away from me as I caress her cheeks. I love how my name rolls out of her tongue, it feels so right. She is so beautiful even if she just woken up. I have the urge to wrap my arms around her, and cuddle her, but I stop myself. I have to earn her trust and love first. Her room smells like jasmine just like her too.

"Don't you have plans today?" She softly asks. Her voice sweet like an angel. But, her eyes hold the mischief and the eyes of a predator.

"No, bellissima. I don't have plans today. Do you?" I ask her back. She parts her lips, my eyes gaze down on them.

Calista's lips look so soft, and it's so pink. How I wish I could kiss those lips now. Or, maybe. I can shove my dick inside her mouth down to her throat gagging her. I smirk. One day. One day I can get her on her knees, and she'll beg me to fuck her mouth.

But, I need to control myself, if I kiss her right now she would punch me,  resulting me loosing her trust. I have to have her consent first. Consent is a must that's what my Padre said. 

"I do. I am going to check the newly docked shipping cargo's. Then head to my office to do some paper works." She fidgets her fingers. I've noticed it since earlier. I reach down to her hands stopping her from fidgeting. Am I making her nervous? Cute.

"Too bad, bellissima. I was planning to spend the day with my wife." I made sure to emphasize the word wife. Her eyebrows furrowed while biting her lower lip. Cazzo. Oh mio Signore.  Aiutami ad avere più controllo
(Fuck. Oh, my lord. Help me have more control).

"Stop it." She looks at me confused.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." She says standing up from her bed. My right hand holds her left wrist restraining her from taking another step away from me.

She looks down on my hand then back at me. I smile at her. She tries to tug away her wrist from me. I pull her towards me, her body crashing into mine. Calista tries to pull away again, but I pull her even more making her sit on my lap.

  She wiggles off from me, however I wrap her arms around my neck, and gripping her waist.

"Don't move too much, bellissima. You don't want to be responsible for something, right?" She stops moving, and I grin. Good girl. Calista can easily overthrow me, she's a great fighter. She infamous in the mafia for being pretty but merciless. If Calista will kill, she kills without hesitation. She's perfect for me.

If my Padre had not proposed that I marry her, I would've continued stalking her. Stalking is not one of my father's principles, but that's the only way I could get close to her without even approaching her.